British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Lakeside CS - Sunday 25th March

Regardless of what ever happens I won't be drawing too many conclusions just yet but I am hoping that we can maybe edge it or least get 42 points, our top four should be ok, just down to what Ben, Zach and Alfie can pick up, Zach could be the dark horse.

2 minutes ago, Mjolnir said:

Well ... I did not expect that heat 1 result!

Think you couldve named your own odds on that one!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, marko said:

Regardless of what ever happens I won't be drawing too many conclusions just yet but I am hoping that we can maybe edge it or least get 42 points, our top four should be ok, just down to what Ben, Zach and Alfie can pick up, Zach could be the dark horse.

And he was!

I thought it was a good meeting to start the season with some cracking racing. Thought the score flattered Lakeside as it was always comfortable. How the ref didn't exclude Newman for his filthy move on MPT is beyond me..and Ellis nearly put Grondal in the fence in Heat 15 also. On the whole I was impressed with Panthers as I'm sure Lunna and Nicholls won't have as poor a meeting as that again.

I think that's a result which fans from both sides will be reasonably happy with. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think that's a result which fans from both sides will be reasonably happy with. 

Agree with that - they should be

Leaves the group nicely poised too

Poor from Nicholls and Lunna. Everyone else did their job 

11 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

How was your number 5 flappy? Oh and number 2

Credit where due Grondal scored very well.  Heats 13 & 15 cost us 

52 minutes ago, Lukas said:

I thought it was a good meeting to start the season with some cracking racing. Thought the score flattered Lakeside as it was always comfortable. How the ref didn't exclude Newman for his filthy move on MPT is beyond me..and Ellis nearly put Grondal in the fence in Heat 15 also. On the whole I was impressed with Panthers as I'm sure Lunna and Nicholls won't have as poor a meeting as that again.

Newman bang out of order. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Irk Deflector said:

Newman bang out of order. 

Agreed. Everyone saw it apart from Babs & Lakesidelive.

• Like 1