British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Lakeside CS - Sunday 25th March

8 hours ago, Irk Deflector said:

I did wonder if we were going to have an Interval - would have preferred it had they run straight through. This said the time it took to run the 15 heats was very good, no unnecessary delays. The four minute rule/guideline between races is clearly working - well done (for a change) to the rule makers! 

The meeting was quite unusual to have not a single re-run or fall - that helps the timekeeping.

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

The meeting was quite unusual to have not a single re-run or fall - that helps the timekeeping.

Apart from heat 15 when the tapes went up before the green light/Babs pressed the wrong button.

7 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Apart from heat 15 when the tapes went up before the green light/Babs pressed the wrong button.

Whoops, I thought that was in the MDL meeting. It had been a long day... 

Edited by NeilWatson

7 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Once again proof she couldn't run a bath, never mind a speedway meeting. Not excluding Newman was even worse.

Just now, NeilWatson said:

Whoops, I thought that was in the MDL meeting. It had been a long day... 

That aside it was good to see the meeting run on time & at a good pace.