British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Edward Jancarz memorial Gorzow Thursday 31st May live on TV

Live on N sport start time 4.30 pm UK time

latest line-up

Szymon Woźniak, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Martin Vaculik, Linus Sundstroem, Bartosz Zmarzlik, Patryk Dudek, Jarosław Hampel, Leon Madsen, Emil Sajfutdinow, Antonio Lindbaeck, Peter Kildemand, Nicki Pedersen, Rohan Tungate, Grzegorz Zengota  Przemysław Pawlicki

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

The record button on my NC+ box has been activated for the first of many meetings this season ! Cheers racers and royals.  

29 minutes ago, stewmac said:

The record button on my NC+ box has been activated for the first of many meetings this season ! Cheers racers and royals.  

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it’s OFF. Snow was on the track yesterday and the forecast isn’t great for the weekend

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it’s OFF. Snow was on the track yesterday and the forecast isn’t great for the weekend

Thanks! Not to worry, plenty other zuzel to look forward to....

On 4/18/2018 at 8:15 AM, racers and royals said:

New date announced Thursday 31st May

line-up live on N Sport programme starts at 3.30pm UK time with 1st race 4pm UK time

Lista startowa Memoriału Edwarda Jancarza:
1. Patryk Dudek
2. Krzysztof Kasprzak
3. Andriej Kudriaszow
4. Mikkel Michelsen
5. Bartosz Zmarzlik
6. Piotr Protasiewicz
7. Anders Thomsen
8. Gleb Czugunow
9. Paweł Przedpełski
10. Przemysław Pawlicki
11. Krzysztof Buczkowski
12. Szymon Woźniak
13. Vaclav Milik
14. Grzegorz Walasek
15. Rafał Karczmarz
16. Adrian Miedziński

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

I watched the majority of it directly from nSport on my TV. I'd say there were around 7 or 8 thousand there. The racing was decent enough but I have grown to like team matches more from Poland these days. Zmarzlik won easily in the end, outsmarting Dudek without much difficulty. Early on I thought Kasprzak was going to win as he looked very dominant.

Edited by stewmac

Gorzow had a major torrential rain with flooding all over the city it was on National News (I subscribe to Polsat News Hd in Canada)

On 5/31/2018 at 7:09 PM, racers and royals said:

Anybody watch it ? was it a decent meeting ? decent crowd ?

The racing was fair but there didn't seem to be the same commitment as in league racing. Riders seemed just happy to get enough points to make the top eight then put the effort in in the semis and final - except Kasprzak that is. 

The GP format works superbly in hat tournament because every point counts. In this, as long as you made the top 8 the first 20 heats were pretty irrelevant. Two good rides were all Zmarzlik and Dudek needed. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery