British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

29 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Pretty much unwatchable so far sadly. The Goldvodtv app I got is crap and never ever works - just freezes constantly so watched most meetings this year on YouTube but that’s even worse today. 

Given it up as a bad job, especially as Cook is having a mare. Can’t see him getting another meeting the way he is riding over there. They would be better off using Bewley who is flying at the moment

Goldvod hasn’t buffered once today. Perfect picture. Try it again.

Cook hasn’t learnt at all. Every ride he has hugged the inside then the opposition fly around him.

19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Goldvod hasn’t buffered once today. Perfect picture. Try it again.

Been rubbish on HD since I got mine - no HD channels work at all but the SD ones seem ok most of the time. Sadly, even though today I pressed on the Polstat SD channel, it was still in HD so didn’t work!!! Picture looked amazing but was just frozen all the time!!!!

Never sure if it’s maybe my connection but when I click on settings it says it’s connected and signal strength is good but not sure whether to try Skyfibre maybe?? Just got normal Sky broadband at present??

Got N Sport now on SD and working fine but again, HD channel is impossible to watch for some reason???

No Hancock for Rzeszow at Poznan- this is google translation of a tweet from Rzeszow- no idea what it means :D

We're leaving without Greg :-(  The judge did not let Greg Hancock into the competition with a "Czech mistake." Hancock had a 2017 date in place instead of 2018 because the doctor incorrectly wrote the date! Zero help from the local activists  but we will try to cope in six !!! Keep your fingers crossed !!!!!

• Confused 1

I always find the HD channels dont work too good. This is on my pc and tv. 

Don't mess about getting the next race on do they?

Several clear breaks for TV interviews/track grades which must help the food and drink outlets too..

Race finishes, next four riders ready to go out....

Simple really..

Very Fast Freddie this evening...

Edited by mikebv

World Champion Lindgren this year..

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

World Champion Lindgren this year..

He's on another planet so far this season!

FRED   RIK      LIND    GRIN

Edited by Mr X

Freddie on Fire....!!

Some speed he is getting...

1 hour ago, Bradford Ace said:

Been rubbish on HD since I got mine - no HD channels work at all but the SD ones seem ok most of the time. Sadly, even though today I pressed on the Polstat SD channel, it was still in HD so didn’t work!!! Picture looked amazing but was just frozen all the time!!!!

Never sure if it’s maybe my connection but when I click on settings it says it’s connected and signal strength is good but not sure whether to try Skyfibre maybe?? Just got normal Sky broadband at present??

Got N Sport now on SD and working fine but again, HD channel is impossible to watch for some reason???

I have not had one single glitch today. HD in HD no buffering. Have Vigin broadband 50. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/425px7yhrpxn4qs/File 22-04-2018%2C 17 16 36.jpeg?dl=0

Must be your connection.