British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

44 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Yeah, I thought that might be the case but wasn’t sure??

Will ring Sky and get Skyfibre and see if that is any better 

Have you just got standard broadband?

There’s your problem. If Virgin fibre superfast broadband is available, get that. No line rental.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

We move on to round 4 and we have 2 matches on Friday and 3 on Sunday

Friday 27th April Lublin v Rybnik Eleven sports 2 programme starts 4.30pm UK time 1st race 4.45pm UK time

Friday 27th April  Leszno v Zielona Gora N sport programme starts 6pm UK time 1st race 6.30pm UK time

Sunday 29th April  Gdansk v lodz Polsat sport  starts 1.45pm UK time

Sunday 29th April  Torun v Grudziadz N sport programme starts 3 pm UK time 1st race 3.30pm UK time

Sunday 29th April  Czestochowa v Wroclaw N sport programme starts 5.30pm UK time 1st race 6pm UK time

2 hours ago, Bradford Ace said:

Yeah, I thought that might be the case but wasn’t sure??

Will ring Sky and get Skyfibre and see if that is any better 

DON'T sky use the same wiring as BT? Virgin have their own cable if I am not mistaken, so not available everywhere

Edited by PHILIPRISING

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Cook hasn’t learnt at all. Every ride he has hugged the inside then the opposition fly around him.

No doubt he will blaming his engines again.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

No doubt he will blaming his engines again.

Give the guy a chance.  One meet so far.  Get behind him but not with a dagger. 

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Might not get another chance- they left out  Mateusz Szczepaniak today and I can see him being back on Friday.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Might not get another chance- they left out  Mateusz Szczepaniak today and I can see him being back on Friday.

You could be right but just like some balance

1 hour ago, Mark said:

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Read his article in SS he fluffed the trial meetings,surely Courtney should have put him right considering he is supposed to know Rybnik inside out according to Craig.You don't get a season to get it right over there! .He has over practicing this week ,the standard of opposition was not the best IMO .

Edited by Fromafar

57 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Read his article in SS he fluffed the trial meetings,surely Courtney should have put him right considering he is supposed to know Rybnik inside out according to Craig.You don't get a season to get it right over there! .He has over practicing this week ,the standard of opposition was not the best IMO .

I have to agree with everything you said i can't see Craig getting another chance anytime soon.

12 hours ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Polish rules are a bit different than the British ones. No. 8 must be

under 23. Nationality does not matter here.

Interesting interpretation used by Wroclaw over this rule. Max Fricke seems to be their #8 and they have an "ineffective #2" allowing Fricke the flexibility of covering the #2 slot or anywhere else as the tactical situation requires. Tactically astute, or taking the mickey?

Taking the mickey I'd say. Should be a minimum number of rides a team member has to take for me.

1 hour ago, uk_martin said:

Interesting interpretation used by Wroclaw over this rule. Max Fricke seems to be their #8 and they have an "ineffective #2" allowing Fricke the flexibility of covering the #2 slot or anywhere else as the tactical situation requires. Tactically astute, or taking the mickey?

At least it’s better than Gorzow not turning up with a full side and not able to find a u21  Polish reserve !!!