British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

I was concentrating too hard on the Lublin v Rybnik epic encounter to watch Czestochowa v Wroclaw which i have just watched on freesports. I just love that racetrack and today didn`t disappoint(the commentator did !!!!!- someone needs to tell him what a bonus point is and when it`s awarded). congrats to Wroclaw on the bronze medal.

17 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Would be a shame if Lambert isn't given the chance for Lublin in the main team, not a No8. He's been loyal to the club going from the bottom league to the Ekstraliga. 

He would be only a named no 8 as a tactical move  if Lublin couldn`t get two top Poles for the top 5. As i have said on a few occasions i hope they bin the stupid rule !!!!!!- It has not worked this season in my opinion.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I was concentrating too hard on the Lublin v Rybnik epic encounter to watch Czestochowa v Wroclaw which i have just watched on freesports. I just love that racetrack and today didn`t disappoint(the commentator did !!!!!- someone needs to tell him what a bonus point is and when it`s awarded). congrats to Wroclaw on the bronze medal.

Just watched it on catch up I think Czestochowa are just one key rider short of a title winning side, not sure who that is and that track is amazing 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

someone needs to tell him what a bonus point is and when it`s awarded).

I was going to say the same thing. Great meeting though. Shame stadium looked almost empty.

Edited by Col

40 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Just watched it on catch up I think Czestochowa are just one key rider short of a title winning side, not sure who that is and that track is amazing 

Zagar, Madsen & Lindgren are returning next year. This years team lacked a reserve, from what I have seen except for Drabik the two Leszno reserves are the best in the league. Which is why they're going to be crowned champions.

Is the Lublin mascot a goat?

19 minutes ago, Col said:

Zagar, Madsen & Lindgren are returning next year. This years team lacked a reserve, from what I have seen except for Drabik the two Leszno reserves are the best in the league. Which is why they're going to be crowned champions.

Michael Gruchalski has improved all season- and i think has at least another year at 6/7. it will be interesting to find out which of the Extraleague  6/7`s  will have to move up in 2019 because of age.

Edited by racers and royals

58 minutes ago, Col said:

it most certainly is, you can see the city of Lublin crest here - https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Lublina

Goats are obviously popular in Poland, the city of Poznan are rather obsessed with goats.

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Yes it was - might have banged his head/neck.

this is going to be one hell of a last 2 heats- presumably they will do it all again if it ends equal on aggregate ?

nope, if it's 90-90 after two legs the team who finished the regular season higher wins

5 hours ago, tarkens said:

1. Kolodziej
2. Michelsen/Thomsen
3. Jonsson
4. Woryna
5. Nicki
6. Lampart
7. Cierniak
8. Lambert

Kolodziej? Has he ever been a #1?

You'd only want Jonsson & the reserves from your promotion winning team?

59 minutes ago, Col said:

Kolodziej? Has he ever been a #1?

You'd only want Jonsson & the reserves from your promotion winning team?

Lambert will make a fair 2nd string.    He's got to get into the top league if he has GP ambitions in 2020

No, i'd only want Jonsson, Lampart and Lambert from my promotion winning team.

Building Ekstraliga team based on riders who won the promotion doesn't work, look at Tarnow this year.

Anyway, Kolodziej apparently has a 2-year contract in Leszno :P