British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Decent score from Craig unlucky in his last programmed ride when winning comfortably, should be enough for him to keep his place in the side.

What is condition with Nicki P.'s hand. Is it broken?  He is riding strong... ;)

I think if nicki hadn’t come back strong this season tarnow would of struggled to beat buxton 

4 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I think if nicki hadn’t come back strong this season tarnow would of struggled to beat buxton 

Indeed. Unfortunately I can only see them going down again at the end of the season. Compared to other teams they just don’t have the same firepower. Great to see Nicki riding so well again, rolling back the years for sure.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

the sooner the Polish no 8 rule is binned the better- Wroclaw had the equivalant of a Tac sub when leading !!!!!!

Or they bring in everyone in the top 5 has to have minimum 2 rides 

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

the sooner the Polish no 8 rule is binned the better- Wroclaw had the equivalant of a Tac sub when leading !!!!!!

It’s a farcical rule and gives massive advantage to certain clubs. Very unfair and unnecessary.

Not a bad match today racing better than the norm for Tarnow track.

Great ride from Pedersen there, nearly fencing his own team mate!!!

Always been for himself and I see nothing changes. Riding great but has no interest in his team mates whatsoever.

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s a farcical rule and gives massive advantage to certain clubs. Very unfair and unnecessary.

The picks for heat 14 and 15 show just how utterly ridiculous!! How can it be fair?

16 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Great ride from Pedersen there, nearly fencing his own team mate!!!

Always been for himself and I see nothing changes. Riding great but has no interest in his team mates whatsoever.

Exactly only cares about his own points.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one a lot. Great racetrack and interested to see if anyone can get near Lindgren!!

Got his work cut out tonight to get the better of the Leszno top 5, not to mention the best reserve pair in the league.