British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Just now, racers and royals said:

We don`t normally see the track test- 2 from each team get a few laps

We Do but it’s usually 30 mins before, track amazingly looks very dry 

The track looks great and I think they ready to go so why arnt they ?

Hampel is really struggling, anybody why the presenters have mentioned Simon wig a couple of times ?

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

18 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Hampel is really struggling, anybody why the presenters have mentioned Simon wig a couple of times ?

Simon Wigg arrived at Tarnow from England in the last minute before the tapes were due to go up. What more he was due to start in the first heat, which he duly won, and on top of that broke track record.

• Like 2

Sorry to ask, first time of watching polish speedway this evening, but is it the same format as the U.K.? Top 4 all into the playoffs? Cheers

On 7/23/2018 at 4:20 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on  to what should be a fantastic weekend of Polish action

Friday July 27th Gorzow v Leszno  N Sport programme starts 6pm UK time 1st race 6.30pm UK time

Sunday July 29th Lodz v Gdansk Opening match in the new stadium   Polsat Sport  start time 1.30pm UK time

Sunday July 29th Grudziadz v Torun N Sport programme starts 3.30pm UK time 1st race 4pm UK time

Sunday July 29th  Zielona Gora v Leszno N Sport programme starts 6pm UK time 1st race 6.30pm UK time

Monday July 30th  Lodz v Daugavpils  Eleven Sports 1 start time programme starts 5pm UK time 1st race 5.15pm UK time

Tomorrow`s line-ups

Lodz v Gdansk  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84968/orzel-odz-zdunek-wybrzeze-gdansk

Grudziadz v Torun  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84362/mrgarden-gkm-grudziadz-get-well-torun

Zielona Gora v Leszno  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84360/falubaz-zielona-gora-fogo-unia-leszno

18 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Pouring down in Gorzow- now stopped quite wet !!!

Delayed start would be my guess.

The thunderstorm and rain started about 2 minutes after I arrived in the stadium at 6.45pm last night. I should have videod how they fixed that and made it into a great racing surface. Every single trackman in the UK could learn a lot from it. Also I believe the different type of shale and the lack of clay makes it far easier to produce a top rated surface after rain like that. 

• Like 1

Really looking forward to seeing how the new Lodz track rides.    Might take a few meetings to bed in but the stadium looks superb.

Edited by Mark

8 minutes ago, stewmac said:

The thunderstorm and rain started about 2 minutes after I arrived in the stadium at 6.45pm last night. I should have videod how they fixed that and made it into a great racing surface. Every single trackman in the UK could learn a lot from it. Also I believe the different type of shale and the lack of clay makes it far easier to produce a top rated surface after rain like that. 

I watched how they fixed it and the big truck with the spreader did a great job- I`m not sure the Gorzow track always produces great racing. Score was close but i have seen better meetings.