British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 23rd September live on TV

Was also at Rybnik with a polish friend who was new to watching live speedway. We both loved it brilliant meeting. There were 3 other brits sat in front of us from the same hotel. And another 2 in the main stand.Supporters  were sitting in the aisles on bends 1 & 2 & about 4 deep at the top walkway. Fantastic. And there were 3 x Lublin fans nearby to us & no trouble.

We arrived at 1-15pm & it was well over half full at that time. The club sklep (or rather a wooden hut) was doing a roaring trade throughout the meeting. Only managed to get a shirt & scarf by blagging my way to the front of the queue half way through the meet during a break & one of the ladies took pity on me. 10x better than the SEC the night before but it had rained non stop from 1pm friday to 9am saturday morning. 

It`s going to be fun on sunday for Leszno v Gorzow as that joker from Krsko GP - Artur Kusmierz is down to referee!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve69 said:

Was also at Rybnik with a polish friend who was new to watching live speedway. We both loved it brilliant meeting. There were 3 other brits sat in front of us from the same hotel. And another 2 in the main stand.Supporters  were sitting in the aisles on bends 1 & 2 & about 4 deep at the top walkway. Fantastic. And there were 3 x Lublin fans nearby to us & no trouble.

We arrived at 1-15pm & it was well over half full at that time. The club sklep (or rather a wooden hut) was doing a roaring trade throughout the meeting. Only managed to get a shirt & scarf by blagging my way to the front of the queue half way through the meet during a break & one of the ladies took pity on me. 10x better than the SEC the night before but it had rained non stop from 1pm friday to 9am saturday morning. 

It`s going to be fun on sunday for Leszno v Gorzow as that joker from Krsko GP - Artur Kusmierz is down to referee!!!

Kusmierz did the 1st leg and there were no problems.