Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Buckowski should be out.

Agreed how much more evidence did the ref need with his spokes not there lol

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

not on mine it isnt

You have a s#!t tele ;)

Just now, Mr X said:

Premier is showing hockey on HD and rugby on the other one. I give up...I'm watching the Polish match now on nsport but it keeps buffering .

Its not premier sports its free sports.

Not watching on TV as free sports has gone.  

Ok dowload tv player. Its on there with a good picture. You have to register with freesports but only takes a minute. Worth it for next week.

The match is being called off a screen though, so surely Will should have practised with some old meetings rather than his first time being live?  Things like not noticing someone in the middle of the frame holding a red flag and thinking the race is still going should be inexcusable.

Knowledge will come, but basic observation should be a minimum requirement.  The riders slowing down should have raised suspicion, the red flag coming into shot should have been something he was looking out for.  Learning on the job in public is a risk, Burnicle never improved so instead just put me off watching the SBP and SEC on Eurosport, but the basics need to be there.  The Buckowski incident was another where I still think he has no idea what happened despite very clear replays and shots.

Mind, he is not being helped by a poor sound mix which is draining the atmosphere from the broadcast, putting too much pressure on him to have to convey that too because the crowd and bikes can barely be heard.

Anyway, what a great finish and an amazing night for Freddie.

Ok so found freesports on their website and now i see it is on. According to the listings it now say Super Enduro started 15 minutes ago...

Good meeting. Agree sound mix is wrong. Need to turn up the background noise.

dont care now.....

Polish speedway is so lively...and that's how it's coming through on tv let alone being there. We used to get crowds like that at Inter-continental Final meetings and the like.  Great atmosphere. Shame British speedway isn't the same anymore. 

Had to switch to freesports as the buffering was bad on goldvod.  No problems yesterday but today frustrating. Let’s see what the second meeting runs like. Might have to rejoin widja which is a shame as the picture on Goldvod is excellent.

If I was a Wolves fan I'd be cringing at picking Thorssell as their No1.

Terrific meeting though, Poland hardly let you down 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

That comes with experience as you learn to project your voice and let it "flow" rather than overthinking what you are saying.  Listen to some of my early stock car commentaries from ten or so years ago and you'll hear that I certainly didn't "have it" then.

Overthinking is a killer. And if you are really ”in to your sport” as is easy IMO in speedway, you might start to think about too much what you say. As most likely you know stuff that would not help anyone if blurred out on tv.  :D