British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Is my imagination playing tricks with me or has Martin smolinski signed for falubaz this season ?

Wroclaw track definitely looking a lot better than it was last year. Riders going far wider now and getting some grip unlike last season when they never left the white line.

decent meeting so far 

17 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Is my imagination playing tricks with me or has Martin smolinski signed for falubaz this season ?

It's not your imagination. Smolinski is in the Falubaz squad this year but other than a couple of preseason training matches he hasn't been selected so far.

36 minutes ago, HenryW said:

It's not your imagination. Smolinski is in the Falubaz squad this year but other than a couple of preseason training matches he hasn't been selected so far.

I thought so, not sure why he isn’t picked over thorsell or even gomolski, I don’t think thorsell  can cut it in poland and what has gone wrong for protasiewicz ?

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Great ride from Morris in Heat 14. Last to first in just over half a lap.

Any links to streams for Gorzow-Czestochowa i can't find any that are working right now.

8 minutes ago, pawel115 said:

Any links to streams for Gorzow-Czestochowa i can't find any that are working right now.

Same here. Maniak not working for me.

KK excluded for two wheels over the line. Naughty boy.

Wozniak needs to look for his partner. Never looked once to see Sundstrom on his outside then took his line to send Sundstrom to the back.

Anybody struggling for a link , add me on Facebook, it’s on my Facebook  live , dean felton 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1