British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Looked like Sundstrom was well in front going into the bend and Musiliak leaned then laid it down. Crowd think the same. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looked like Sundstrom was well in front going into the bend and Musiliak leaned then laid it down. Crowd think the same. 

Musiliak should of gone there 

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Do not agree. Sundstroem deflector sent Musielak flying

8 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Do not agree. Sundstroem deflector sent Musielak flying

Musielak chose to put his front wheel there.

Anyway, Karczmarz 2, Lindgren 0.

If lindgren comes to the party the gorzow will be in trouble but at the moment he is not making a dent in the meeting 

Lindgrens had a shocker.  He's the difference between the 2 sides tonight and not in the positive.  He's been so good so far this season, it's hard to know what's gone wrong tonight?  Really surprised.

14 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Lindgrens had a shocker.  He's the difference between the 2 sides tonight and not in the positive.  He's been so good so far this season, it's hard to know what's gone wrong tonight?  Really surprised.

hard to pass on this track, poor meeting, and he missed every start.

Funny how czestochowa are leading the meeting and then the track gets mysteriously over watered which is unusual for gorzow and czestochowa fall apart 

• Like 2

We move on to next weekend

Sunday May 27th Pila v Lublin Polsat sport Extra start time 1.45 pm UK time

Sunday May 27th Zielona Gora v Gorzow N sport programme starts 3pm UK time 1st race 3.30pm UK time

Sunday May 27th Czestochowa v Torun N sport programme starts 5.30pm UK time 1st race 6pm UK time

I`m on holiday in Scotland tomorrow- Saturday so will not be able to post any links to any other meetings shown live on the internet- maybe Polish silver helmet final from Lublin on Friday 25th start time TBC

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Daugavpils v Lodz is live on Eleven sport 2 on Saturday May 26th start time is 3pm UK time. I’m still in Scotland on holiday so cannot link the line- ups or any match links tomorrow.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Daugavpils v Lodz is live on Eleven sport 2 on Saturday May 26th start time is 3pm UK time. I’m still in Scotland on holiday so cannot link the line- ups or any match links tomorrow.

Will you be coming along to the Edinburgh v Glasgow match tonight? 

39 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Will you be coming along to the Edinburgh v Glasgow match tonight? 

From Inverness !! No way

I didn’t like going to Armadale when i got paid for going !!!!

had an argument  with John Campbell everytime i went !!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

From Inverness !! No way

I didn’t like going to Armadale when i got paid for going !!!!

had an argument  with John Campbell everytime i went !!!

Sorry to hear that! 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, racers and royals said:

We move on to next weekend

Sunday May 27th Pila v Lublin Polsat sport Extra start time 1.45 pm UK time

Sunday May 27th Zielona Gora v Gorzow N sport programme starts 3pm UK time 1st race 3.30pm UK time

Sunday May 27th Czestochowa v Torun N sport programme starts 5.30pm UK time 1st race 6pm UK time

I`m on holiday in Scotland tomorrow- Saturday so will not be able to post any links to any other meetings shown live on the internet- maybe Polish silver helmet final from Lublin on Friday 25th start time TBC

teams Pila v Lublin https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84952/euro-finannce-polonia-pila-speed-car-motor-lublin  - Harris at Glasgow ?

Zielona Gora v Gorzow https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84345/falubaz-zielona-gora-cash-broker-stal-gorzow

Czestochowa v Torun  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84343/forbet-wlokniarz-czestochowa-get-well-torun

• Like 1