British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

KK's kissing his brother this week... be kicking his arse next week when things don't go his way... strange character!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Pretty sure the siren of the ambulance as it left the stadium was perfectly audible moments after it drove through the pits.

That's my point, those at the stadium know nothing of Doyle's injuries like the rest of us. They have no right like people on social media saying he's only got concussion. The facts at the moment is nobody has a clue. So just wait from an official press release or Doyle himself. Everything else mention IS just speculation.

10 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

That's my point, those at the stadium know nothing of Doyle's injuries like the rest of us. They have no right like people on social media saying he's only got concussion. The facts at the moment is nobody has a clue. So just wait from an official press release or Doyle himself. Everything else mention IS just speculation.

Sorry but you are wrong- Sportowefakty are normally very reliable with news from the track-and do have access to the medical people- I remember(sadly) they were spot on with the first info about the Darcy Ward crash.

12 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

The information that was released earlier came from the track doctor who had obviously dealt with Jason trackside.

They didn't say that he had no injuries, just that he wasn't complaining of any particular pain but needed to be checked at hospital. 

The latest news is that they think he may have broken a thumb. 

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

That was horrendous. Polish channel really p!$$ing me off with the constant replays too :nono:

People want to see it, nobody want to see any rider hurt but crashes are part of the appeal of motorsport always have been and always will and personally I think polish tv do speedway right warts and all, if it’s not for you then turn over or go and make a brew 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

The man himself has tweeted to say he is ok

https://twitter.com/Jasondoyle43/status/983067530112786432

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Be suprised if they show it again with confirmation he is OK. They don’t follow the same rules as the UK when there is a serious incident.

They don't follow the same rules even crashes that turned out to be fatal or causing career ending injuries are shown in slow mo sometimes frame by frame why is that surprise I remember watching Kubica crash at Montreal on Canadian sports channel years ago in F1 and it was the same slow mo replays before it was known that he was not seriously injured.

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

He has and that's the right way for it to be done.

"A little slide off" :lol: he's insane that man

Hmmm, I tend to agree with you however reading back your wording on some of your posts i would suggest you reign it in a little. The guys who were posting are decent reliable who don't post BS.

Yes we were all concerned about Doyle but there are many people on here who know the Polish scene very well and have direct connects into the meetings and deserve respect and not to be sniped at.

HenryW and Racers and Royals are certainly two people who know what they are talking about and don't deserve snarky remarks.

Anyway we are all glad he is ok and we move on......

• Like 4

Some really bad crashes today but hope nobody worse than bruising.   Pleased to see Nicki Pedersen get 13 for Tarnow. 

Silly posts from Danny Smith doubting sources regarding Doyles crash.... unsurprising though.