British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Sportowefakty reporting a crowd of 6000 at Rzeszow for Hancock`s debut.

He rode for Rzeszow before i think in 2015.

1 hour ago, Bradford Ace said:

How is everyone’s Goldvod tv stream today??

Mine is a waste of time today. Never quite got HD to work but the SD picture is pretty good anyway but it won’t work at all today, screen is just constantly frozen. Thank god for YouTube!!!

Not that fussed for this meeting as don’t like the ZG track but hope it’s sorted itself out for Leszno later!!! 

Same problem. Terrible buffering.  Used youtube.

Two pretty boring meetings so far. Results of both never in doubt before a wheel had turned. Lets hope Leszno v Gorzow is better.

Who is the big chap wearing a bandana ?    Is he auditioning for the World wrestling federation

5 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

Michael Bolton? 

:D

Well Lidsey taken out of his first ride. Will he get a spin?

48 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Same problem. Terrible buffering.  Used youtube.

Cheers Steve. I never know if it’s just me or if everyone else is having the same problem!! Was thinking it might be my WiFi and maybe I should get Sky Fibre but sounds like it probably isn’t.

Hope the YouTube streams carry on as they are a great alternative at the moment and nothing more frustrating than settling down to a meeting and then getting a crap picture!!!!!

Come on Leszno!!!!

So far the Youtube links for all the Polish matches have been perfect, hopefully it will stay that way.

I'm a big fan of Zmarslik, another future world champion, has everything....including a voice that sounds like a speeded up woman

• Like 1