British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

1 minute ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

ok another question why would you not bring drabik in for millik in heat 13 now ?

That question should of been asked last 2 weeks in play offs 

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

can`t say 100% but it`s maximum number of rides- they can`t have 7 like the UK

He can ride in the nominated riders races as a reserve.

Brilliant match from Wroclaw. Terrific track.  That's 2 fabulous match's between these teams at the Olympic stadium this season.

Absolute pleasure to watch. 

Great tactical racing in heat 15. After the dirge of last night this was a breath of fresh air. A great meeting earlier this afternoon and an even better meeting there. Hope this evenings meeting is just as good.

• Like 1

Wow, what a fantastic meeting, one of the best i’ve seen this season from Polska.

Magnificent display of team riding in heat 15 from Tai and Magic to block out Freddie and leave him pointless. Tai really does have some track craft.

Hope Phil Morris was watching the track and it’s prepped just the same for the GP in 2019 as that will be some weekend if it’s anything like that 

Edited by Bradford Ace
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

should have stayed on the same one as Wroclaw- i`m on http://www.maniak.tv/kanal-7

Never managed to get that one working, tried the one I was using, wizja, but it's ended broadcast:(

edit, maniak working now, cheers.:t:

Edited by nw42

4 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Never managed to get that one working, tried the one I was using, wizja, but it's ended broadcast:(

Most don`t seem to be any good today- if you keep trying Maniak it should come up.

The other thing might be keep away from knowing the score and watch it "delayed live" on Freesports at 9pm

Edited by racers and royals

Maniak working fine for me. I'm on hols in Belgium. Going out now as Mrs S won't let me watch this, but really pleased I saw the Wroclaw match. 

Hope it's a cracker for everybody.

7 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Oh gutted not working for me i cant find a link 

Stick with maniak mate, took a while but it's going now.