British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

22 hours ago, tarkens said:

i'm sure they'll swerve handball and show the final

Now confirmed N Sport programme starts at 5.30pm UK time for the leszno v Gorzow final 2nd leg on Saturday 29th September with the 1st race at 6.15pm uk time

On 9/25/2018 at 4:00 PM, tarkens said:

According to Przeglad Sportowy:

https://www.przegladsportowy.pl/zuzel/pge-ekstraliga/zuzel-co-z-barazem-o-pge-ekstralige-w-telewizji-dobre-informacje-dla-kibicow/mrpv6b2

Falubaz Zielona Gora v ROW Rybnik will be shown live on nSport+ this Sunday at 2:30pm UK time.

Just been confirmed that both legs are on N Sport- 2nd leg is Sunday October 7th start time 5.15pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Thanks R&R

Usually I simply watch on my Polish satellite system on TV but tonight I will be away from home and am going to be on my phone. 

Are these links safe in your opinion and which might be the best to use?

Many thanks !

10 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Thanks R&R

Usually I simply watch on my Polish satellite system on TV but tonight I will be away from home and am going to be on my phone. 

Are these links safe in your opinion and which might be the best to use?

Many thanks !

The top 2 , 5 and  7 are best- annoyingly things pop- up which have to be cleared but yes i would say they are ok.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

The top 2 , 5 and  7 are best- annoyingly things pop- up which have to be cleared but yes i would say they are ok.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I'm on the previous one you put up, thanks, I killed it by clicking the little x bottom left but reloaded and so far so good, I'm leaving the little x alone, it's not doing any harm..