British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Regardless of who wins this, both teams are too weak for this league and the winner will need to make a big overhaul just to stay up next season

Even with Dudek back, Gora are weak, need to lose 2 of Pepe, Zengi, Thorsell and a stronger reserve and Rybniks top 4 have been there and failed before, Lebedevs can do better but too inconsistent, Woryna maybe as a number 2 but he is not a heat leader

9 minutes ago, Wiseguy said:

Regardless of who wins this, both teams are too weak for this league and the winner will need to make a big overhaul just to stay up next season

Even with Dudek back, Gora are weak, need to lose 2 of Pepe, Zengi, Thorsell and a stronger reserve and Rybniks top 4 have been there and failed before, Lebedevs can do better but too inconsistent, Woryna maybe as a number 2 but he is not a heat leader

Pepe has already resigned for next year and rybnik have dan bewley but in reality the only riders available are Pedersen , bjerre, kildermand, who else is there ?

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Pepe has already resigned for next year and rybnik have dan bewley but in reality the only riders available are Pedersen , bjerre, kildermand, who else is there ?

Grigory Laguta can be added to that as he will return at the beginning of May.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

G Laguta

• Like 1

51-39 is easily more than enough for Falubaz. Shame really, when I last looked it was all square after 9 heats.

The chap that does the English commentary on Premier/Free sports Polish recordings seriously needs to chill out & engage brain before gob.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Col said:

The chap that does the English commentary on Premier/Free sports Polish recordings seriously needs to chill out & engage brain before gob.

I watched it live on Saturday in polish and loved every second of it , had a bit of time to kill this morning so watched the free sports recording from last night , the commentator was wow, I couldn’t concentrate on the action as I thought the commentator may just self combust at any moment, he was just wow and not in a good way 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I watched it live on Saturday in polish and loved every second of it , had a bit of time to kill this morning so watched the free sports recording from last night , the commentator was wow, I couldn’t concentrate on the action as I thought the commentator may just self combust at any moment, he was just wow and not in a good way 

It was such a shame really. You had a full house, some fantastic racing, then you had this clown who had no idea about the sport he was commentating on. 

13 hours ago, tyler42 said:

It was such a shame really. You had a full house, some fantastic racing, then you had this clown who had no idea about the sport he was commentating on. 

Just who is this guy ?. Completely ruined it for me.Ended up reaching for the mute button and watching the whole meeting in silence.The other bloke(Dave Goddard ?) FreeSport uses for the Swedish matches is fine,let's hope he does the commentary from both countries next season.

Its really easy to have a go at the commentator as its not as easy job.

However the guy is just awful and hasn't really improved over the course of the year. I understand he is knew to Speedway and might not have the depth of knowledge. I can live with that. The screaming i can just about live with but its not knowing the rules that annoys the hell out of me.  Tape exclusions / warnings, reserve replacements, tacticals etc. Its really not hard to understand but he seems to have no idea what is going on. I have to watch it with the sound off or catch up later with Polish commentary if someone uploads to YouTube. 

I think ZG will have too much in hand for Rybnik. Like an earlier poster said you have to give them credit for their efforts so far.  In my opinion they were very unlucky in the play off final with the engine failure on heat 13? or 14? Not to take anything away from Lublin who who were superb and I hop they sign some good riders to make a decent fist of it in 2019. 

On 1 October 2018 at 12:12 AM, Col said:

agree he is total crap and shouts louder than Pearson.He's got the race all sorted out as they go up the back straight on the first lap and starts shouting how many race wins the riders have done this season.Very poor.

I love the commentator.      That is only said to start an argument and so we can have another 3 pages moaning about a commentator. 

he is loud but so are the Polish on Sunday for the top league.

Confirmed that Dudek will not ride in the relegation play-off 2nd leg.