British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Hey Steve, what about that Kasprzak rider then?  Should we sign him for this year???? hahahahahas

2 minutes ago, HenryW said:

Take that site with a pinch of salt, they speculate a lot of nonsense on there. Thing's like this should only be facts 

13 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Hey Steve, what about that Kasprzak rider then?  Should we sign him for this year???? hahahahahas

Is it an odd or even year?

12 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Take that site with a pinch of salt, they speculate a lot of nonsense on there. Thing's like this should only be facts 

You could hear on the stream the polish guy when interviewed say Jason is ok

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

You could hear on the stream the polish guy when interviewed say Jason is ok

I'd prefer to wait to hear from someone / somewhere else, wouldn't be the first time for Pole's to tell a few porkies to keep a meeting going 

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'd prefer to wait to hear from someone / somewhere else, wouldn't be the first time for Pole's to tell a few porkies to keep a meeting going 

NKI just confirmed this ;)

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

What are you suggesting?

Edited by Come on the Skipper
Formatting

For anyone without a Polish box or Goldvod/stream it looks as if all the meetings this weekend have been live on YouTube.

Dont know how long this will last but there were 2 on yesterday and at least 2 on today across the divisions

Anyone with a smart TV or Apple TV will be able to watch on YouTube on their Telly instead of having to watch on a laptop or mobile. 

Edited by Bradford Ace

I think there is to much shale on gorzow these days, even when someone is quicker behind it’s so hard to pass and it’s not the shape of the track , as soon as someone gets close they get blasted in shale and loose speed, Wroclaw have a similar problem except yesterday when the track had less grip and the racing was better for it 

1 minute ago, Come on the Skipper said:

What are you suggesting?

I prefer more official / from the horses mouth than chit chat.

What are you suggesting?

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

NKI just confirmed this ;)

Maybe but he's only saying what he's been told to say. If Doyley is still at the track then I stand corrected but if he had a direct route to hospital how the hell would anyone trackside know how he is. Common sense should tell you that.

• Like 1

Looks like nicki pedersen still has the hunger , two wins and a 2nd for tarnow against zielona gora 

woooops a daisy Kasprzak...

22 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Maybe but he's only saying what he's been told to say. If Doyley is still at the track then I stand corrected but if he had a direct route to hospital how the hell would anyone trackside know how he is. Common sense should tell you that.

Pretty sure the siren of the ambulance as it left the stadium was perfectly audible moments after it drove through the pits.