British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

8 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Watching the press conference Doyle seems to be blaming the fans and social media, saying they are being put under pressure by the fans 

I would say it’s more to do with the manager being an idiot- the team spirit within the club must be terrible. I see at least Drodz should be getting rides for Wroclaw tomorrow as Fricke is at 5

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Watching the press conference Doyle seems to be blaming the fans and social media, saying they are being put under pressure by the fans 

I'm sure that will help to get the fans on side :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Its Speedway in Poland always lots of pressure to score from fans,management,sponsors what does he expect.

• Like 3

Torun is a club rumoured to be run by the so-called "Polish Speedway Mafia". Some very unpleasant peole involved there, but they seem to have a lot of influence in Polish speedway.

Lots of money on offer for the riders. Each year they can buy the very best of riders, but no wonder the riders don't feel happy riding for this club and often perfom below expectations when riding in the Torun colours.  

Last year they were nearly relegated, but escaped under suspicious circumstances. There was a bribery scandal when Torun were riding in the relegation matches with Gdansk and someone (said to be a sponsor of the Torun club) offered one of the Gdansk riders (Kacper Gomolski) lots of money if he doesn't perfom so well, has just been swept under the carpet. Gomolski went to his Team Manager and they informed the PZM. But nothign much happend. The Torun Club escaped without punishment ! It's a scandal ! 

By the way, the Torun team loses more an more of their supporters. Friday night's crowd at Torun for their home match against the league's number one Team Unia Leszno was disappointing to say the least (less than 5,000).

Anyone got any other links to the Rybnik meeting?? Don’t know what it is with Polstat sports but the channel just will not work for me whatever I do.

Upgraded to Sky Fibre max the other week so been watching all the Ekstraliga meetings in HD via Goldvod tv and picture is amazing with barely any buffering.

But Polstat Sports just freezes after 10 seconds when I try it and it’s even the same with the link above on my mobile and laptop.

Driving me insane!!!!! 

Got the same issue. Picture breaking up badly today. Been fine for the last couple of weeks now this.

8 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Anyone got any other links to the Rybnik meeting?? Don’t know what it is with Polstat sports but the channel just will not work for me whatever I do.

Upgraded to Sky Fibre max the other week so been watching all the Ekstraliga meetings in HD via Goldvod tv and picture is amazing with barely any buffering.

But Polstat Sports just freezes after 10 seconds when I try it and it’s even the same with the link above on my mobile and laptop.

Driving me insane!!!!! 

I can only get it on mozilla firefox

Early start for Extraleague today Wroclaw v Zielona Gora 1st  race 3pm UK time - watching on http://www.maniak.tv/kanal-7  i won`t be around for the 2nd Match tonight however it`s on the same Maniak channel

Edited by racers and royals

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I can only get it on mozilla firefox

Tried that & exactly the same!!!! Really odd as every other Polish channel works like a dream!!!

oh well, Ekstraliga on soon anyway!!!

Goldvod nsport is working better than polsat sport.

Yeah N sport works like a dream now for me once i upgraded to Sky Fibre max a couple of weeks ago.

Dunno what it is with Polstat, but can’t get it work at all on any platform??? 

The feed from goldvod is poor.