British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Gotta be the best race track in the world has Czestochowa, the racing is off the planet!!!!!

It is an absolute travesty that it doesn’t get any big meetings there, particularly a GP.

Get rid of these crap temp tracks at dumps like Horsens and get a GP here and one at the NSS and you watch what an awesome GP season it would be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bradford Ace said:

Gotta be the best race track in the world has Czestochowa, the racing is off the planet!!!!!

It is an absolute travesty that it doesn’t get any big meetings there, particularly a GP.

Get rid of these crap temp tracks at dumps like Horsens and get a GP here and one at the NSS and you watch what an awesome GP season it would be.

WHICH Polish track would you drop?

5 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I would happily drop gorzow for czestochowa, only downside it has no cover for fans so if it rains 

10 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

It is one of those tracks where it is so wide the leader can’t defend himself and is open from attack from 2nd and as we have seen today even 3rd, it is not got a lot of dirt either 

• Like 1

that was pretty hard from Fred to move his own team mate out the way in heat 11.

21 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Probably Gorzow as been there a lot of years now. Wouldn’t be that fussed to see end of Warsaw either as went this year and racing was crap.

Should be Torun, Czestochowa and then Leszno/Bydgoszcz for racing purposes although no doubt they will stick with Warsaw as it’s a big stadium

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Overcast in Czestochowa- this match against Leszno  could be the match of the regular season !!!!!

Anyone think i was exaggerating :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Probably Gorzow as been there a lot of years now. Wouldn’t be that fussed to see end of Warsaw either as went this year and racing was crap.

Should be Torun, Czestochowa and then Leszno/Bydgoszcz for racing purposes although no doubt they will stick with Warsaw as it’s a big stadium

RACING was pretty good at Wroclaw for the SON. Warsaw is the jewel in the crown for the PZM. Unlike you, I thought this year's event was terrific. It's not just racing ... the atmosphere, setting. etc comes into play for me.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Folks we have just seen a proper Speedway match.

That’s one of those meetings that proves speedway still is the greatest sport on earth 

• Like 1

Gorzow 54 Grudziadz 36

the Extraleague takes it`s summer break now until Sunday July 29th

I will put the league table up shortly

Freesports are showing one of today`s matches tonight at 00.30 Lets hope it`s not the Torun v Zielona Gora one.

Edited by racers and royals

That was some meeting. Great track. 

Forgive my bias but very much like the NSS. 

Always francied Czestochowa to come back in those last races. Leszno top 5 were not totally at it, both reserves going really well for them. 

• Like 1

Great meeting, why oh why cant every meeting be like this one. Everything good about speedway.

• Like 1