British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

Table all teams played 10 matches- just 4 to go in the regular season !!

1  Leszno pts 15 b 3 total 18

2  Wroclaw pts 13 b 2 total 15

3  Gorzow pts 12 b 3 total 15

4  Czestochowa pts  13 b 0 total 13

5  Torun  pts 8 b 2 total 10

6 Tarnow pts 8 b 0 total 8

7 Zielona Gora pts 6 b 1 total 7

8 Grudziadz pts 5 b 1 total 6

Great meeting. Thought Leszno had that sewn up. What do I know. Great comeback.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Pila v Krakow had to be postponed today when Krakow turned up without enough riders to make a team. A sad situation for the Nice Polska league.

Surely there is some Brits they could get over there 

36 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Surely there is some Brits they could get over there 

They tried to sign Aaron Summers for the number 1 slot but were refused. And Swede Victor Palovaara crashed his van on the way to the meeting and couldn't get there. That left no number 1 or 2 rider.

The commentator on freesports on uk sky tv of the polish matches is absolutely horrific

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, ruckerroo said:

The commentator on freesports on uk sky tv of the polish matches is absolutely horrific

i have stopped watching the guy spoils the viewing for me and there was me thinking Pearson  was bad.

Some Nice Polska league TV matches announced 

Sunday July 22nd Pila v Daugavpils Eleven sport start time 3.30pm UK time

Monday July 30th Lodz v Daugavpils Eleven sport start time 5.15pm UK time

Friday August 10th Lodz v Gniezno Eleven sport start time 4.45pm UK time

Saturday August 11th lodz v Rybnik Eleven sport start time 3.15pm UK time

Sunday August 12th Lublin v Gdansk polsat Sport start time 1.30pm UK time

On 6/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, racers and royals said:

I have just been checking out the situation with Lodz speedway team. The new stadium has been much delayed which has left Lodz in a dodgy financial situation having raced their 7 Nice Polska league  away matches with no income to pay the riders for these matches. I have seen on the club website the dates for their 7 home matches.

July 29th v Gdansk

July 30th v Daugavpils

August 10th  v Gniezno

August 11th v Rybnik

August 17th v Pila

August 19th v Krakow

August 26th v Lublin

That is all depending on the stadium and track being ready !!!

Looks like we will be seeing quite a bit of the new Lodz track on TV before the end of the season. The first 4 matches all on TV

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Looks like we will be seeing quite a bit of the new Lodz track on TV before the end of the season. The first 4 matches all on TV

Are the matches open to the public ?   Is that why TV showing them all.       Last I saw said no public watching as the stand wasnt ready

Edited by Mark

27 minutes ago, Mark said:

Are the matches open to the public ?   Is that why TV showing them all.       Last I saw said no public watching as the stand wasnt ready

Pretty sure fans are going to be present - maybe some area`s like the VIP`S won`t be ready .- the last thing i read from the Lodz chairman is that if the stadium is not ready for the 29th they will pull out of the league for 2018.

4 new photo`s from Monday 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, ruckerroo said:

Totally agree, he makes Nigel sound like whispering Ted Lowe. My preferred viewing options are the shortened polish version,  you just see the line up, watch the race, and if nothing much happens you then see the next one, if something decent does happen they show it again,  perfect way to watch a very average sport. 

just watched the Wroclaw v Tarnow match video of last Sunday`s match and despite the one sided scoreline it was a really decent match- The wroclaw track seems to be producing some great racing now- not before time !!!!

• Like 2

Just watched Gorzow v Grudziadz and the comments are very much similar to the Wroclaw match- despite the one sided scoreline there was some great races- the heat 4 dual between Zmarzlik and Laguta was brilliant. Zmarzlik in heat 15 particularly liked the 5-1 !!!! 

• Like 2