British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

See Bewley has the Poles in raptures with his debut. Considering the opposition is so weak its no suprise but the Poles never saw it coming. Well done to him on a debut to remember.

Including the fastest time of the season! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

See Bewley has the Poles in raptures with his debut. Considering the opposition is so weak its no suprise but the Poles never saw it coming. Well done to him on a debut to remember.

5 ride paid max !!

48 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yeah, they were obviously crap but only Dan and Batch were unbeaten so some effort on his debut!!!! Even Woryna dropped points and he’s super quick round there.

Not sure Dan has even ridden a Polish track before his practice there this week??? They can’t help but be impressed, just hope he gets a few meetings there now they have got Lebedevs on loan??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Tough decision in Gdansk but i think the ref was right- just !!!

Thought it was the wrong call to be honest.

Bloody goldvod is down today. Cant find a decent stream. Both those listed dont seem to work.

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bloody goldvod is down today. Cant find a decent stream. Both those listed dont seem to work.

Add me on Facebook Dean Felton ,it’s on my fb live 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

See Rob Lambert is riding in front of a much bigger crowd today than the previous 2 days!!!

11 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Add me on Facebook Dean Felton ,it’s on my fb live 

Thanks Dean but don’y do Facebook any more. Will catch the meeting later on Youtube. Next one at 6pm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Zmarzlik at Gorzow is doing even better. He should ride at Wroclaw in SoN instead of Dudek. Gorzow crowd is also much bigger than Wroclaw

It would be for the derby of derbies !!