Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday June 24th live on TV

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RobMcCaffery said:

They get paid more than enough in Poland not to worry ;)

Maybe so but still an annnoyance not know when and where you will ride.     Also annoying for Polish fans who cannot look too far in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have the Polish Leagues team stance changed to a 6 man team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Have the Polish Leagues team stance changed to a 6 man team?

No - the rules have always allowed teams to leave a reserve un-named until the day of the meeting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

No - the rules have always allowed teams to leave a reserve un-named until the day of the meeting

 

And the number 8's also from this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2018 at 5:12 PM, Mark said:

Maybe so but still an annnoyance not know when and where you will ride.     Also annoying for Polish fans who cannot look too far in advance.

A small price to pay for the chance to earn the Polish riches. You tend to find that complaints in speedway reduce the more money gets paid out/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4 April 2018 at 9:02 PM, racers and royals said:

Grudziadz v Czestochowa on Sunday start time 3.30pm UK time is LIVE ON FREE SPORTS IN THE UK

Yes just posted this on the General discussions forum.The channels are Sky 424 Freeview95 Freesat 252 BT 95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the weather looking good for Wroclaw and Rybnik tomorrow, it should be all systems go- I`m out for most of the day so hopefully there will be good internet coverage.

1st up Wroclaw v Leszno on N sport  programme starts 1.30pm UK time 1st race 2pm UK time- this is followed(clash for a bit !!) by the Nice Polska league

Rybnik v Pila Eleven sport 3 programme starts 3pm UK time 1st race 3.15pm UK time.

http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

https://www.meczyki.pl/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

With the weather looking good for Wroclaw and Rybnik tomorrow, it should be all systems go- I`m out for most of the day so hopefully there will be good internet coverage.

1st up Wroclaw v Leszno on N sport  programme starts 1.30pm UK time 1st race 2pm UK time- this is followed(clash for a bit !!) by the Nice Polska league

Rybnik v Pila Eleven sport 3 programme starts 3pm UK time 1st race 3.15pm UK time.

http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

https://www.meczyki.pl/

Sportowefakty have announced that they are showing the Wroclaw match today via their website- maybe be for Poland area only - but worth checking from 1.30pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lovely sunny day in Wroclaw

Max Fricke riding as no 8 which presumably means he takes the rides of Drodz at 2

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Lovely sunny day in Wroclaw

Max Fricke riding as no 8 which presumably means he takes the rides of Drodz at 2

hard to believe Drodz would be in the team over Fricke in the first place unless its a polish rider ruling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great atmosphere, great weather and a great start so far for Leszno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy