British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Kildemand left out by Tarnow at Leszno and replaced by Kulakow

8 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

He has been poor so far but is kulakow better ??

I think Kildemand is resting because of the concussion he suffered in this week's Elitserien meeting.

Holta looks like a completely different rider at Czestochowa! He clearly hasn't forgotten the fastest way round the place..

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Superb racing on the best track in Poland.

Agreed. One I've not been to yet but I can see I am going to have to get there soonish. Fantastic match.

Great match that. Shame I backed Czestachowa -8.5.  Terrific racing.

I'm in Wroclaw on Sunday 29th July and hopefully they'll be riding Czestachowa.  When are the dates and times confirmed?  Could it be on the Friday? If it is on the Sunday what's the best way of getting tickets as I know they can sell out?

Cheers in advance.

5 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Great match that. Shame I backed Czestachowa -8.5.  Terrific racing.

I'm in Wroclaw on Sunday 29th July and hopefully they'll be riding Czestachowa.  When are the dates and times confirmed?  Could it be on the Friday? If it is on the Sunday what's the best way of getting tickets as I know they can sell out?

Cheers in advance.

I`ts definately on the Sunday as there is an additional match on the friday the 27th  Gorzow v Leszno which has been brought forward from August 19th(because of the Gorzow GP)times and whether matches are on TV are normally only decided about 14 days before- the next round on the 10th June is not decided yet. I would register on the Wroclaw ticket website https://bilety.wts.pl/TicketsOnline/ and keep an eye out when they go on sale - certainly won`t be before early July i would suggest.

28 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I`ts definately on the Sunday as there is an additional match on the friday the 27th  Gorzow v Leszno which has been brought forward from August 19th(because of the Gorzow GP)times and whether matches are on TV are normally only decided about 14 days before- the next round on the 10th June is not decided yet. I would register on the Wroclaw ticket website https://bilety.wts.pl/TicketsOnline/ and keep an eye out when they go on sale - certainly won`t be before early July i would suggest.

Thanks R&R. Will do that.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I'll be at the Gorzow v Leszno meeting on Friday 27th July as well as the Zielona Góra v Leszno match on Sunday 29th. 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Superb racing on the best track in Poland.

(...) The most boring round in the SGP cycle is behind us. The BSI should think again and transfer this round to Czestochowa. Everyone knows that Prague is in the GP calendar only because half of the stadium is filled by Polish fans in white and red coulors.(...)  (sportowefakty.pl)

• Like 4