British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Sunday 7th october live on TV

There are some very hard moves coming off the first corner entering the straight on the first lap 

Not feeling the british commentator, think I will swap to polish coverage on NC+

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

This commentary is painful !!!!

I swapped to polish coverage, I listened to the british guy for 3 heats but he was killing my enjoyment, I don’t understand polish but it’s just better 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I swapped to polish coverage, I listened to the british guy for 3 heats but he was killing my enjoyment, I don’t understand polish but it’s just better 

Thank God I only have the Polish coverage!

Wouldn’t be good to see crowds like this in British speedway. I know the commentary is not as you might be used to but I suspect he is working off a feed and perhaps on Polish t v they have commentary in between races. I just think that is great that you have live Speedway from Poland and on a Sunday afternoon when the weather is miserable. It will get better as the season goes on I am sure.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Wouldn’t be good to see crowds like this in British speedway. I know the commentary is not as you might be used to but I suspect he is working off a feed and perhaps on Polish t v they have commentary in between races. I just think that is great that you have live Speedway from Poland and on a Sunday afternoon when the weather is miserable. It will get better as the season goes on I am sure.

He is working off the polish feed and some of the riders are english  speaking so we get lukaz Benz talking English in interviews to them , they should of got dave Goddard to do the free sport one, to be fair I watch the polish coverage on the GPs too even though we have BT as I’m no fan of Kelvin and Nigel either , getting NC+ 2 years ago was one of the best things I have ever brought , the speedway alone makes it worth every penny 

How can you not be enjoying this commentator? He didn't even realise they'd stopped the race then and then talked about a sudden decelleration when they showed a replay.

Much more entertaining then listening in Polish.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grachan said:

How can you not be enjoying this commentator? He didn't even realise they'd stopped the race then and then talked about a sudden decelleration when they showed a replay.

Much more entertaining then listening in Polish.

He has had a racing neck brace put on  so is probably out of the meeting:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Talking to my mom a few weeks ago, she said a Russian spy been poisoned in Sainsbury’s , this comentator reminds me of that conversation 

Sadly I am guessing that Goddard's various car circuit jobs mean he cannot do TV at the weekends.  Hopefully he will at least still get to cover the Elitserien.

This guy who wisely dare not share his name is still better than Wade Aunger and Jack Burnicle were, but that is not in any way a compliment.