British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish and other match videos 2018

Lublin v Gniezno behind the scenes:

2:55, Jonsson and Lampart playing rock, paper, scissors to determine who gets gate C in 15th heat :D

Is that where some of these videos were hosted?Typical,that I have a bit of time and the will to look at a meeting and they seem to be unavailable,so I thought i'd look at the Somerset one and wondered why it was all dragging out before the meeting started.Didn't notice it wasn't a meeting video!!! Oh wellllllll

9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Is that where some of these videos were hosted?Typical,that I have a bit of time and the will to look at a meeting and they seem to be unavailable,so I thought i'd look at the Somerset one and wondered why it was all dragging out before the meeting started.Didn't notice it wasn't a meeting video!!! Oh wellllllll

"Speedway for all"  showed every Polish TV match(after the event)- league, ind, pairs etc- edited to just the heats and tried to claim that by showing them they would get more customers for N sport, Polsat sport , Eleven etc- I`m surprised they lasted so long- however it`s a really sad day for those of us who were happy to view them ;)

Speedway portal are different and are UK people.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Sad 1

Fair enough.Got here too late.Not really a livestream or video watcher of sport.Just today thought i'd have a butchers and 'unavailable' was what I got and not sure who the hell wants to watch a video of promoters,riders and managers talking!!!!As if sportspeople in gereral have something interesting to say apart from all the clichesB)I know on one of the Bundesliga talk shows,if you come out with a cliché you have to put money into the piggy bank on the table......:D

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Fair enough.Got here too late.Not really a livestream or video watcher of sport.Just today thought i'd have a butchers and 'unavailable' was what I got and not sure who the hell wants to watch a video of promoters,riders and managers talking!!!!As if sportspeople in gereral have something interesting to say apart from all the clichesB)I know on one of the Bundesliga talk shows,if you come out with a cliché you have to put money into the piggy bank on the table......:D

Have a look at this video from Sunday- Poznan v Rzeszow. you should find it interesting