British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish and other match videos 2018

Honestly,but speedway fans can be right weird so and so's.............next time I go to Holsted i'll film the pits for an hour before the meeting and the crowd coming into the stadium buying their polser.......B)

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Honestly,but speedway fans can be right weird so and so's.............next time I go to Holsted i'll film the pits for an hour before the meeting and the crowd coming into the stadium buying their polser.......B)

You have had it explained to you already. Speedway For All was a very useful service that carried 30 minute edits of Polish meetings showing all heats. 

Speedway Portal is a UK service that just carries interviews. They are entirely different. It is Speedway For All that has featured in this section of the forum, not Speedway Portal. 

Just because Speedway Portal puts this stuff online it doesn't mean that anyone watches them apart from fans of the tracks 'covered'. Fans can be 'weird so and sos' but not necessarily for the reason you have chosen to use here. Please feel free to thoroughly piss off Holsted....

Anyway, back to the matter in hand rather than this irrelevance, it is amazing that Speedway For All survived so long. 

6 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

You have had it explained to you already. Speedway For All was a very useful service that carried 30 minute edits of Polish meetings showing all heats. 

Speedway Portal is a UK service that just carries interviews. They are entirely different. It is Speedway For All that has featured in this section of the forum, not Speedway Portal. 

Just because Speedway Portal puts this stuff online it doesn't mean that anyone watches them apart from fans of the tracks 'covered'. Fans can be 'weird so and sos' but not necessarily for the reason you have chosen to use here. Please feel free to thoroughly piss off Holsted....

Anyway, back to the matter in hand rather than this irrelevance, it is amazing that Speedway For All survived so long. 

I didn't even need it explained to me.I could see some vids were from Poland and the one from Somerset wasn't:D I have also seen a few posts over the years from 'speedway portal'.I just didn't know people filmed such stuff,nor that people posted such videos on here.I learnt that todayB)

As for irrelevances,not surprised you turned up:lol:

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Have a look at this video from Sunday- Poznan v Rzeszow. you should find it interesting

They asked Poznan for a permission to film the match and were told no hence this in the pits feature.One junior Rzeszow rider Bielinski was suspended for his behavoiur following this match he was in a push and showing match with his team mate Rzasa and was ignoring Kowalik and his orders.

Edited by pawel115

Anyone any idea where the Speedway For All YouTube site has gone? All the videos have disappeared, which I find quite depressing as not only do I post them on other forums, but I also save them for later viewing myself :-( 

Have they moved onto another YouTube site?

9 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Anyone any idea where the Speedway For All YouTube site has gone? All the videos have disappeared, which I find quite depressing as not only do I post them on other forums, but I also save them for later viewing myself :-( 

There is some information if you read the last couple of pages of this thread

5 minutes ago, stewmac said:

They and we  were lucky they lasted for so long- they were totally illegal !! If you miss the Extraleague matches now i`m afaid that`s going to be that(until someone else puts them up)

I have noticed that a lot of the decent internet  links  have disappeared, no doubt as part of this crackdown.

Hopefully some div 1 and 2 clubs will continue to put their matches on to you tube after the event

• Sad 1

Thanks Mark and R&R. I was panicking so didn't read back. What a sad day. I just loved these videos. At least I can watch live via my subscription, but this was a super way for catching anything I had missed or didn't record.