British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daveallan81

Rider I.D. - Bradford 1975 T. Meredith

The only over Meredith I'm aware of is Duncan who rode at Crewe and Ellesmere Port during the middle seventies.

There was a Terry Meredith who rode for Wolverhampton juniors during the period.  

Duncan Meredith was established in the Ellesmere Port side in 1975 so I ruled him out.

Terry Meredith would seem like a good bet. Was he related to Colin who was riding for Bradford at that time?

38 minutes ago, daveallan81 said:

Duncan Meredith was established in the Ellesmere Port side in 1975 so I ruled him out.

Terry Meredith would seem like a good bet. Was he related to Colin who was riding for Bradford at that time?

I have no idea about him being related to Colin, but I do believe they rode together in a 1974 Pairs meeting at Bradford.

It was Colin & Terry's relationship I was wondering about.

I've found Terry riding in Wolverhampton training school matches in 1972/73 so it seems highly likely he is the rider in question.

Thanks for your help.

Spoke to Colin at Birmingham tonight and he confirmed that it is indeed his older brother Terry and that they rode together in a pairs meeting.

• Like 2