British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

BIG ISSUE

IT is that time of the year again ... Speedway Star's "big issue'" it's pre-season special, is available from Thursday at no extra cost despite being almost three times as big as the usual weekly format.

It will be available at tracks over the Easter period and from all the usual outlets ... newsagents, supermarkets, etc. And, of course, via a subscription.

The digital version, online at 12.01 am on Thursday, can be purchased with the Speedway Star app for just £2.49 from the Apple or Android stores. 

Or you can call Dave on 020-8335 1113 and have it delivered to your door. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The pre-season special is always excellent value and a good read. I'd recommend anyone who doesn't normally read the Speedway Star to either download it or to buy a copy.

Looking forward to picking this issue up on Thursday.   Speedway season is truly underway when that hits the shelves.   For those who have it delivered, get your pets well away from the letterbox for when that comes through the letterbox. ;)

• Haha 1

When I saw the title of the thread I feared Philip Rising had fallen on hard times. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT is that time of the year again ... Speedway Star's "big issue'" it's pre-season special, is available from Thursday at no extra cost despite being almost three times as big as the usual weekly format.

It will be available at tracks over the Easter period and from all the usual outlets ... newsagents, supermarkets, etc. And, of course, via a subscription.

The digital version, online at 12.01 am on Thursday, can be purchased with the Speedway Star app for just £2.49 from the Apple or Android stores. 

Or you can call Dave on 020-8335 1113 and have it delivered to your door. 

I hope you've got the location maps for the European leagues. I found them very helpful in the past.

Best read of the year!

Brilliant issue of the magazine as always. And many thanks to all concerned in making this colossal magazine with so much read.

3 hours ago, Robbie B said:

Brilliant issue of the magazine as always. And many thanks to all concerned in making this colossal magazine with so much read.

I agree. Excellent value.

Seen the blurbs on social media for this and think I will steer clear this year--two of the people who feature in the plugs are far from my cup of tea.

My local Tesco still has last weeks edition on the shelves. No sign of this weeks yet. 

Meant to get one to take on holiday next Wednesday but forgot, doh, il pop into Tesco after but they normally sell out of the special. Supposed to be at Somerset tomorrow and Belle Vue and Wolves Monday so fingers crossed

38 minutes ago, Brian said:

My local Tesco still has last weeks edition on the shelves. No sign of this weeks yet. 

My Asda also had last weeks on the shelves (at 7.55am).  Fortunately for me the lady had this weeks delivery in 7 big grey boxes and she searched them until she found the one with the 'Star's' in it (box 6 as it happens!).  Took her a few minutes of her time.  Great service.