British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

BIG ISSUE

Managed to get one to take on holiday Wednesday,trying to resist the temptation in opening it up

41 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Relented. Still think there were some poor choices as exerts but on the basis of nose/face/cutting off etc - I paid up. Good job I did. It was the last one

GOOD man...

• Like 1

Another brilliant publication, the only areas that don't really interest me are the international and grass track reviews, but that is only my preferences and its good they cover these for those that find them interesting, something for everyone. Always look forward to my Star being delivered on a Thursday.

2 hours ago, bellevueace said:

Another brilliant publication, the only areas that don't really interest me are the international and grass track reviews, but that is only my preferences and its good they cover these for those that find them interesting, something for everyone. Always look forward to my Star being delivered on a Thursday.

THANKS to everyone for their comments here. I speak as someone who (other than sanctioning the cost!) had nothing to do with its production. I'm very proud of the of the people who did the hard graft and know they appreciate how well it is both perceived and received. 

• Like 8