British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Ipswich CS Tuesday 24th April

Easter Sunday sees Peterborough take on Ipswich in the Championship Shield with the current weather forecast described as light cloud and breezy.

Again this is a 7.00pm start due to other events at the Showground.

Teams from

Peterborough - Bacon, Grondal, Lambert, Lunna, Ostergaard, Nicholls & Palm Toft.

Ipswich - Covatti, Haertal, Heeps, Hume, King, Mountain & Schlein.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Easy away win sadly, that top 4 around the Showground, and the others chipping in points, hard to look past it.

Hopefully its a belter of a meeting!

Teams from! - why :blink:

We know the order from Sunday and that'll not change much and the Ippo line up for Fri (on their website as it always is) should be similar if not the same.

(yes it is a constant whinge I know)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

We know the order from Sunday and that'll not change much and the Ippo line up for Fri (on their website as it always is) should be similar if not the same.

Must be a ploy to deter fans from creating there own match day race card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I never expect the Witches to win at the showground. Doesnt matter when it is or who is riding for either side!!

Expect the worst but hope for the best is the only policy with this one

Hope its a cracking meeting although I will be elsewhere so will miss it (may lend someone my bell though just so 99 doesnt miss out on that ;))

18 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

You know why, I told you.

It looks like we have had a change of procedure following last weeks opener we will see

Feel like it’s a good opportunity for us to take something away from this meeting - lots of our boys go well there and we pushed your much better looking side close last year - however it’s looking quite likely that it could be the first meeting of the year for the witches which will favour your boys for sure so I’m going for a panthers win but us to pinch a point 47-43 something like that!!

11 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Do you get a point in the cup? 

A win is a must, as don't think will will get anything at lakeside. 

Think so according to results on sgb website it said points for Peterborough 3 and lakeside 1

3 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Easter Sunday sees Peterborough take on Ipswich in the Championship Shield with the current weather forecast described as light cloud and breezy.

Again this is a 7.00pm start due to other events at the Showground.

Teams from

Peterborough - Bacon, Grondal, Lambert, Lunna, Ostergaard, Nicholls & Palm Toft.

Ipswich - Covatti, Haertal, Heeps, Hume, King, Mountain & Schlein.

Yep for Peterborough Nicholls and Ostergaard have changed places from last week .

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Why thanking you kindly .

My pleasure:lol:

38 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Yep for Peterborough Nicholls and Ostergaard have changed places from last week .

What you think about that Flappy? 

Edited by Stainlesssteelride

3 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

You know why, I told you.

It looks like we have had a change of procedure following last weeks opener we will see

True on both counts.