British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Goldvod.tv - All polish channels in HD.

On 02/04/2018 at 3:10 AM, Mr X said:

days
e-Voucher
Bitclick standard

Is this the one

No. I have checked the site and its not there again. 

You need to login, then click the Gold package link. Various payment methods are available but the ebay one is again missing, giving credence to the fact that as soon as someone signs up with this method it vanishes until goldvod put it up again. Best bet is to check every hour and grab it as soon as you see it.

All seems typically dodgy like other Shovlar 'discoveries'. 

4 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Don’t waste your time with it then. Simple. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Dodgy character, =  Dodgy leads.   :)

On 02/04/2018 at 3:10 AM, Mr X said:

days
e-Voucher
Bitclick standard

Is this the one

The ebay voucher is now available. Go get it before someone else does.

OK thanks Steve. Just wondering though is this HD quality?  I believe this is taking over from Wizja TV from last year.  Is it really worth it what with the links on Cric.TV and Premier sports. Racers and Royals always puts a good link up and Kodi is absolutely useless for me now I've given it up. But Goldvod is good value at about £5 per month.  Will try it for April. 

Edited by Mr X

The first option (Przelewy meaning transfers) for the Gift card Bitclick Standard is cheaper. 24.99 pln as opposed to 33.99 eBay voucher.  I wonder who the seller is on eBay. He only has 4 sales so far. Think I will do the first option by kitsu Trading Services. 

Also can I view Goldvod without Kodi ?

Edited by Mr X

35 minutes ago, Mr X said:

The first option (Przelewy meaning transfers) for the Gift card Bitclick Standard is cheaper. 24.99 pln as opposed to 33.99 eBay voucher.  I wonder who the seller is on eBay. He only has 4 sales so far. Think I will do the first option by kitsu Trading Services. 

Also can I view Goldvod without Kodi ?

Yes can view on an ipad or pc. I only have an ipad but use puffin browser which supports flash.

Each channel has an sd and hd stream. Far superior to the free stuff out there like cric. Could bear the buffering and clicking off the adverts. You can stream this and watch on your tv in hd.

The reason the seller has only 4 sales on ebay is because he is selling illegal streams. Ebay probably keep blocking him and he has to open new accounts. 

I bought through ebay and got an automated code instantly, which I entered and was instantly active.

It’s up to you how you want to join there are several methods. But for UK citizens I found ebay gift the simplest. Just paid through paypal.

You could stick to cric.tv and all that perlaver but this is far, far superior in every aspect. Up to you. There’s another thread in this section where stewmac joined and is pleased with what he sees.

I don't have a kodi box. I use kodi thru PC but recently reset it all and hardly any of it works.  So can I view Goldvod without kodi thru PC or app.

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes can view on an ipad or pc. I only have an ipad but use puffin browser which supports flash.

Each channel has an sd and hd stream. Far superior to the free stuff out there like cric. Could bear the buffering and clicking off the adverts. You can stream this and watch on your tv in hd.

The reason the seller has only 4 sales on ebay is because he is selling illegal streams. Ebay probably keep blocking him and he has to open new accounts. 

I bought through ebay and got an automated code instantly, which I entered and was instantly active.

It’s up to you how you want to join there are several methods. But for UK citizens I found ebay gift the simplest. Just paid through paypal.

You could stick to cric.tv and all that perlaver but this is far, far superior in every aspect. Up to you. There’s another thread in this section where stewmac joined and is pleased with what he sees.

I can confirm like Steve says, the eBay link works fine and the quality is definitely HD with absolutely no issues viewing. I only used it for two weeks and was delighted with it but had already committed myself to buying an NC+ digibox which is now up and running. Goldvod certainly beats any stream I ever watched from soccer live or any other website such as cricfree.

1 hour ago, stewmac said:

I can confirm like Steve says, the eBay link works fine and the quality is definitely HD with absolutely no issues viewing. I only used it for two weeks and was delighted with it but had already committed myself to buying an NC+ digibox which is now up and running. Goldvod certainly beats any stream I ever watched from soccer live or any other website such as cricfree.

Look out you will have MacCafrey after you posting that. 

• Like 1

I honestly can’t see the point of paying for something that is illegal and could vanish at any moment, given that Poland are cracking down on these streaming sites. Each to their own I suppose....

49 minutes ago, Losthammer said:

I honestly can’t see the point of paying for something that is illegal and could vanish at any moment, given that Poland are cracking down on these streaming sites. Each to their own I suppose....

I have been a subscriber to sportsmania for nearly 2 years. Couldn’t be without it. Fantastic app. Was a member of Wijka for over a year with no issues. You pays your money you take your chance but the worst you are going to lose is about 30-40 quid with the most expensive membership if they are busted. You can always buy a monthly for £7. Price of a couple of Costas.

If people are happy watching on cricfree with crap quality and dozens of adverts to click away that’s their choice. I would rather watch in HD on a big screen tv with no buffering.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I have been a subscriber to sportsmania for nearly 2 years. Couldn’t be without it. Fantastic app. Was a member of Wijka for over a year with no issues. You pays your money you take your chance but the worst you are going to lose is about 30-40 quid with the most expensive membership if they are busted. You can always buy a monthly for £7. Price of a couple of Costas.

If people are happy watching on cricfree with crap quality and dozens of adverts to click away that’s their choice. I would rather watch in HD on a big screen tv with no buffering.

I don’t have the problem Steve, I have the real thing. No buffering, no worries. Not much more a month either after i bought the new decoder. Can record too....