British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Goldvod.tv - All polish channels in HD.

I'm still finding that the HD quality on my PC isn't really HD quality!.    When I connect the PC to my TV via HDMI lead the quality is even worse.   

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

I'm still finding that the HD quality on my PC isn't really HD quality!.    When I connect the PC to my TV via HDMI lead the quality is even worse.   

Some channels give a better picture than others. You clicked on the HD links? Better than anything else out there for free with no buffering or ads. 

I dont watch through a pc. I use the Goldvod app for Kodi so its direct onto the screen. Perhaps thats why the picture is better?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Hey guys

Anyone got an idiots guide on how to install goldvod onto Kodi?? And when I say idiot I really mean it!!!

I have bought the smart tv box with Kodi on there but now have no idea what to do next and can’t seem to find anything on YouTube that isn’t Polish!!!!! 

Please help!!!!

Cheers for the links Steve.

But despite me being totally clueless, I managed to get it up and running last night after about a thousand texts to my Manager at work who knows his stuff!!!

Must say it looks awesome - all the main sport channels in HD and looking great with no buffering!!! 

Cant wait for the first meeting now!!! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bradford Ace said:

Cheers for the links Steve.

But despite me being totally clueless, I managed to get it up and running last night after about a thousand texts to my Manager at work who knows his stuff!!!

Must say it looks awesome - all the main sport channels in HD and looking great with no buffering!!! 

Cant wait for the first meeting now!!! 

So rather than use PC to watch what smartnbox do I buy for this?   What do !you use Steve?  Obviously kodi is on it? 

I paid about £100 for my kodi box a couple of years ago and it has been rock solid. Got it from entertainment box. Here’s their latest box.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/product/ebox-t8-v-tv-box-2017-internet-streaming-box-version-5/

Or you can buy a kodi box from ebay for £30 delivered if you want. No idea on quality but they are probably fine or they would get bad feedback. 

As for the hd feeds, I wen through different channels last night and the quality varies slightly on each feed. Some are hd while others are just below hd but better than sd. I believe the stream sources change all the time. I will see today with the live meetings.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Just tried again on my Wizja tv kodi account and all channels are working (N sport Eleven sports polsat) etc

i took a year subscription after my 3 month trial ran out in july/august so was gutted to read it had gone, but its back....for now

On 05/04/2018 at 5:35 PM, Bradford Ace said:

Hey guys

Anyone got an idiots guide on how to install goldvod onto Kodi?? And when I say idiot I really mean it!!!

I have bought the smart tv box with Kodi on there but now have no idea what to do next and can’t seem to find anything on YouTube that isn’t Polish!!!!! 

Please help!!!!

What smart box have you bought Bradford Ace?

Totally peed off with this now.

got it up and working fine - tried all channels on Thursday & Friday with no problem - all working like a dream

As soon as I want to watch a a meeting, shock horror, it isn’t effing working!!!!

some crap error saying “one or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message”

Any ideas anyone??? 

Got it going now thank god!! Nothing ever seems to work for me when I want it!!!!

Just reinput my email address and password on the Goldvod app and it loaded straight up!!!!

Missed 2 heats but feeling a lot better now!!!!

Bradford ace

try rebooting your system it sounds like goldvod perhaps not installed correctly? 

Sorry can't be of more help. 

All ok now Steve thanks. Just put my email address and password back in on the Goldvod app and it came straight on!!!

Good job as it was on its way out of the window at one point!!!!