British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Goldvod.tv - All polish channels in HD.

With the Polish season just around the corner I decided to get myself sorted sooner rather than later.

Last season I used Wijka.tv and never had an issue. Streams were high quality, didn’t buffer and were always online when I wanted to watch. But a few have said the service has gone downhill. So I decided to look further afield and was told about Goldvod.tv

I downloaded the app to my kodi box, then registered. As a test I have just paid for a 30 day subscription. It was easy I just clicked the 30 day ebay voucher link, paid the equivalent of £7 and was instantly sent an email with a code link. Put the code in the box, press the button and voila!

l logged on to Kodi, put in my user and password and I have full access. All the sports channels are there, nsport. polesat sports, elevensports, cana+ sport etc, plus a ton of other chnnels I won’t be watching. Just checked through the sports channels and all are working in HD. You also have an sd choice.

This is a hell of a lot easier to subscibe to than my number one viewing channel, Sportsmania, which is excellent but only takes bitcoin. A right palaver buying bitcoins though I worked it out.

will give a further assesment on Goldvod after next weekends action.

• Like 1

Am I able to watch this on my laptop if I buy one of those voucher things off Fleabay?

Would I need to download additional software?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, fubar said:

Am I able to watch this on my laptop if I buy one of those voucher things off Fleabay?

Would I need to download additional software?

Thanks

Forget this question!

I have sorted and now watching all kinds of Polish cods wallop.

Excellent!

All the Polish speedway live in HD. Cheap as well. 

So where do I find the schedule of what's on where?

Thanks

2 hours ago, fubar said:

So where do I find the schedule of what's on where?

Thanks

This thread of mine  is always updated by me and you won`t miss a match if you keep an eye on it(post 1)

Edited by racers and royals

where's the 30 day ebay voucher link Steve?

9 hours ago, racers and royals said:

This thread of mine  is always updated by me and you won`t miss a match if you keep an eye on it(post 1)

R&R you are an excellent person!

Premier sports saying their coverage of Polish speedway starts April 8th which is a Sunday, does that mean they will be showing live polish speedway every Sunday?, would be great to have English commentary, even better If the show both matches, will end the need for polish subscriptions and links

13 hours ago, eric i said:

I can't see nsport in the available channel list ........http://goldvod.tv/channels.html?show=all

Its definatley there in the list with dozens and dozens of other channels. They might not show it on the outside of the members area but its there.

12 hours ago, Mr X said:

where's the 30 day ebay voucher link Steve?

Its vanished from the payment choices. Keep checking back it might re-appear. It wasn’t there the first time I tried to join. They might only have one link per customer as when I clicked and paid I was instantly sent a unique code.

http://goldvod.tv/pakiet-gold.html

Edited by Steve Shovlar

days
e-Voucher
Bitclick standard

Is this the one