British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Goldvod.tv - All polish channels in HD.

How much better it is now than what we had to suffer to try and watch a couple of seasons ago.

Glad I bought the NC+ box and system. Goodbye to all the dropping streams and associated problems of the past...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stewmac said:

Glad I bought the NC+ box and system. Goodbye to all the dropping streams and associated problems of the past...

Yep, it’s great to just turn it on and it all works isn’t it? Can you record? It was great to be able to watch the Leszno meeting whilst the other one was recording. Played that after with the bonus that I could fast forward through the grading breaks. Definitely the best way to watch Polish Speedway IMHO.

9 hours ago, Losthammer said:

Yep, it’s great to just turn it on and it all works isn’t it? Can you record? It was great to be able to watch the Leszno meeting whilst the other one was recording. Played that after with the bonus that I could fast forward through the grading breaks. Definitely the best way to watch Polish Speedway IMHO.

Yes, loved it yesterday. Recorded the Leszno meeting and have it set to record both Extraliga meetings this afternoon/evening. 

• Like 1