British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018

One of the most comical threads on Poole for a long time.

Shovlar completely showing himself up on here over about 6 pages makes for very comical reading. 

Firstly telling everyone that the meeting at Wolves should have gone ahead because from his home in Dorset he knew the weather in Wolverhampton

Secondly then telling everyone that this meeting would be on because guess what 'technology' said it would be

Thirdly the meeting is off because guess what...'technology' got it wrong.

Shovlar can tell what the weather is in Wolverhampton form 180 miles away but cant get it right when its outside his front door!!

Surely he must be sick of everyone laughing at him on here

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Really?

Yep. It didn’t rain during the day in Wolverhampton, there was a small shower in Longbeach, California and Poole didn’t postpone yesterday morning. 

The forecast today was partially correct but the showers this morning were more bandied together and heavier than originally predicted last night. No chance of the meeting going ahead once they had hit their target.

What makes me chuckle is that some imbeciles on here really don’t know what “forecast” means. Whilst rain radar shows what is actually happening and is fact, a forecast is a prediction. We can only predict with a certain percentage of accuracy what the weather is going to do in the days ahead. However, anyone with a brain can see exactly what is happening at that moment with rain radar.

But I am quite possibly talking way over the heads of quite a few on here.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yep. It didn’t rain during the day in Wolverhampton, there was a small shower in Longbeach, California and Poole didn’t postpone yesterday morning. 

The forecast today was partially correct but the showers this morning were more bandied together and heavier than originally predicted. No chance of the meeting going ahead once they had hit.

You are so predictable Steve get it all wrong and still argue black is white lol

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The forecast today was partially correct but the showers this morning were more bandied together and heavier than originally predicted last night. No chance of the meeting going ahead once they had hit their target.

What makes me chuckle is that some imbeciles on here really don’t know what “forecast” means. Whilst rain radar shows what is actually happening and is fact, a forecast is a prediction. We can only predict with a certain percentage of accuracy what the weather is going to do in the days ahead. However, anyone with a brain can see exactly what is happening at that moment with rain radar.

But I am quite possibly talking way over the heads of quite a few on here.

You can't be talking over anyone's heads when you're talking out of your arse though.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gavan said:

One of the most comical threads on Poole for a long time.

Shovlar completely showing himself up on here over about 6 pages makes for very comical reading. 

Firstly telling everyone that the meeting at Wolves should have gone ahead because from his home in Dorset he knew the weather in Wolverhampton

Secondly then telling everyone that this meeting would be on because guess what 'technology' said it would be

Thirdly the meeting is off because guess what...'technology' got it wrong.

Shovlar can tell what the weather is in Wolverhampton form 180 miles away but cant get it right when its outside his front door!!

Surely he must be sick of everyone laughing at him on here

And my proof in point. An imbecilic post where he shows himself up to be as thick as I thought he was.

Gavan, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt. I am afraid you really have made a pillock of yourself, for the umteeth time on here. Will you never learn? I guess not. :lol:

Just now, Sotonian said:

You can't be talking over anyone's heads when you're talking out of your arse though.

My arse speaks with more intellegence than most on here.:lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

My arse speaks with more intellegence than most on here.:lol:

This is from a bloke who said Brexit would be a disaster and the Country would be going bankrupt and on its ass.!!!!!

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And my proof in point. An imbecilic post where he shows himself up to be as thick as I thought he was.

Gavan, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt. I am afraid you really have made a pillock of yourself, for the umteeth time on here. Will you never learn? I guess not. :lol:

Kettle pot black.I think the question should be.Will you ever learn just look back on your past posts on this thread I think most of your above comments cover them.Hope you enjoy your holiday you need one and so do we.

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

This is from a bloke who said Brexit would be a disaster and the Country would be going bankrupt and on its ass.!!!!!

And I am right there as well. Anyone with any savvy knows Brexit is a disaster for every UK citizen. If anyone actually believes Boris and Farage they are mentaly deranged!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, B.V 72 said:

Kettle pot black.I think the question should be.Will you ever learn just look back on your past posts on this thread I think most of your above comments cover them.Hope you enjoy your holiday you need one and so do we.

Kettle pot black? Hahahaha!

Youv’e been watching too much snooker!:lol:

And I am right there as well. Anyone with any savvy knows Brexit is a disaster for every UK citizen. If anyone actually believes Boris and Farage they are mentaly deranged!

I dont like Boris Steve, he always seems to be spoiling for a War.. I expect he has his own fully equiped furnished bunker ready to go.. Like all the other so called big wigs.

Answer the question            you said the Country would be on its knees by now and it not these so called experts like yourself and Carney got it totally wrong admit it.!!!

We haven’t left yet!

As I get paid in euros I have done well, admitted, but for any UK citizen who goes abroad will find the pound doesn’t buy many euros. Pound-euro parity before we leave the EU. 

Just hope one of the parties has the balls after we have left, for another referendum to rejoin. By then it would be a landslide to join.

Bit of politics.  It was once explained to me that changing anything government or politics related is a bit like driving an huge ocean liner: you turn the rudder in order to adjust the course or adjust the engines to speed up / slow down but in both instances it takes quite a while before anything noticable happens.  In other words: time will tell, as always....