British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We haven’t left yet!

As I get paid in euros I have done well, admitted, but for any UK citizen who goes abroad will find the pound doesn’t buy many euros. Pound-euro parity before we leave the EU. 

Just hope one of the parties has the balls after we have left, for another referendum to rejoin. By then it would be a landslide to join.

increased employment, best economy in Europe, maybe you could explain the advantages, (euro rates excepted), for remaining in an unelected  elitist system, that has become politicised way beyond the original trade organisation.

Look out folk the brexiters are coming out trying to defend the disaster that awaits us all.

But why on this thread when theres one in the general section?

• Like 1

Interesting to note that Brady is still in Poland, now racing for Leszno. Surely he would have been on an early flight back today. 

Just now, hyabb17 said:

Interesting to note that Brady is still in Poland, now racing for Leszno. Surely he would have been on an early flight back today. 

Only a 90 min flight. Would have been able to change plans no prob. Its live this afternoon at 4 pm for those that want to watch it.

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Only a 90 min flight. Would have been able to change plans no prob. Its live this afternoon at 4 pm for those that want to watch it.

2hrs from Poland, have been many times from the various Airports. Glad he had booked a late flight so he didn't waste his time flying back to the UK.

Edited by hyabb17

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And my proof in point. An imbecilic post where he shows himself up to be as thick as I thought he was.

Gavan, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt. I am afraid you really have made a pillock of yourself, for the umteeth time on here. Will you never learn? I guess not. :lol:

ah bless you

page after page of people taking the mickey out of you and your weather predictions and yet its my post you jump all over..are you a little bit infatuated wuth me or something?

still i will keep reading everyone mocking you and you trying woefully to defend yourself

• Like 1

suppose this meeting being off saves poole being beaten. well done with the weather updates Mr fish.

Just now, mj82 said:

suppose this meeting being off saves poole being beaten. well done with the weather updates Mr fish.

another new poole hater has arrived i see :)

Poole have their own weather man.

Image result for pirate weather man

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

since when did thinking a team would get beat automatically mean you hate them . 

Look out folk the brexiters are coming out trying to defend the disaster that awaits us all.

But why on this thread when theres one in the general section?

Who brought up this subject on this thread???

Edited by hrhbig
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No suprise. Absolutely tipped it down for an hour. Gutted for the riders and fans but at least this early call off has stopped any Wolves fans from having a wasted journey.

Looks like a night of Champions League footy.

Roll on next Monday at Leicester and the next rainoff.

Thought you hated early call offs.  Loving your hypocrisy tho.

16 hours ago, Arthur Fry said:

didn't they win best trick track

No such thing as a trick track. But there is such a thing as multi award winning best prepared track.

18 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Track should be good. Been dry all day.

Comedy classic. 

4 hours ago, Agrotron said:

There was never a chance of this meeting being on anyway 

Everyone knew that it's just a shame that Shovlar thinks he knows better than experts and locals. The weather is ensuring there is little chance of speedway action anywhere oban track. Which makes anyone questioning a call off on Monday totally ridiculous. 

Let's hope this spell ends soon.

As expected they may as well as called it off yesterday.

We haven’t left yet!

As I get paid in euros I have done well, admitted, but for any UK citizen who goes abroad will find the pound doesn’t buy many euros. Pound-euro parity before we leave the EU. 

Just hope one of the parties has the balls after we have left, for another referendum to rejoin. By then it would be a landslide to join.

1 hour ago, martinmauger said:

Referendum i think you have more chance of walking on the moon than that ever happening.!!

Edited by Sidney the robin

3 hours ago, dj350z said:

The weather oracle showing himself up yet again.

2nd time this week. 

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yep. It didn’t rain during the day in Wolverhampton, 

Why are you still embarrassing yourself labouring this false point??

You have been told by Midlanders and people in the Wolverhampton area there was rain in the day. Coupled with the deluge of rain over the easter period meant it was always likely to be call off. No different to Poole tonight.