British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018

I’m hundreds of miles away and the weather is fine. It’s ridiculous this meeting has been called off 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

We have had heavy rain this morning but sunny and dry now in the West Midlands.  Disgrace that Poole have called this off so early. Perhaps they are running scared?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

We have had heavy rain this morning but sunny and dry now in the West Midlands.  Disgrace that Poole have called this off so early. Perhaps they are running scared?

Perhaps you want to get off the wind up roundabout mate. Its been awful down here, and we are all p'eed off about it. Nothing to do with being running scared, you will see that in due course...

Edited by Starman2006

What a crap weekend it has been for speedway in the UK in general. Teams have missed out of potential good crowds over the Easter  period :(

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, ray c said:

another new poole hater has arrived i see :)

we are so popular, that's why we get the biggest crowds, and the most popular post's on here, we are the giants of speedway

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arthur Fry said:

we are so popular, that's why we get the biggest crowds, and the most popular post's on here, we are the giants of speedway

i bet you can comfirm brilliant sunshine in parkstone :)

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

i bet you can comfirm brilliant sunshine in parkstone :)

funny you say that, I can confirm brilliant sunshine in parkstone

1 hour ago, hrhbig said:

Who brought up this subject on this thread???

Sidney the robin.

Will the 300 kids Easter Eggs survive in the hot weather till next weeks meeting?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Will the 300 kids Easter Eggs survive in the hot weather till next weeks meeting?

Not if they were left around here. Chomp chomp chomp...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Perhaps you want to get off the wind up roundabout mate. Its been awful down here, and we are all p'eed off about it. Nothing to do with being running scared, you will see that in due course...

Not a wind up he's only repeating same lines certain Poole fans were spouting on Monday.

• Like 2

I'm in Benidorm, sweltering here, can't believe Poole is off, forecast on my Nokia mobex said Sun all day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arthur Fry said:

nowt else down there to watch :lol: