British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018

10 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

nowt else down there to watch :lol: 

Now let’s think. Where would I prefer to live? Manchester or Dorset?

Doesn’t even need answering. :lol:

This?

42F572EB00000578-0-image-a-64_1501843242

Or this?

Parkhill2.jpg

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

This?

Or this?

Parkhill2.jpg

well you don't live in the top pic for sure ffs more like the bottom one in dorset pmsl you stick to howards way sailor boy and keep pushing the pensioners around :lol:

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

well you don't live in the top pic for sure ffs more like the bottom one in dorset pmsl you stick to howards way sailor boy and keep pushing the pensioners around :lol:

He could. Dont you know hes going to earn at least a million this year.

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

This?

Or this?

Parkhill2.jpg

manchester is a big place unlike little dorset i suggest you engage your brain more and a look at more area's around our great CITY oh yeah we are CITY  dorest ????? pmsl

This forum seems to be hitting new lows :sad:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

He could. Dont you know hes going to earn at least a million this year.

maybe he can lend matt fraud some money for race suits for the pikey-rats :lol:

No I don’t live on Sandbanks but I can drive there from my place in 7 minutes. Or I can be on the beach in 5 mins.

see one Manchester team is being humiliated by Liverpool tonight. :lol:

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

No I don’t live on Sandbanks but I can drive there from my place in 7 minutes. Or I can be on the beach in 5 mins.

well spotted but the tie is not over numpty typical pie-rat fan won it all before its finished now where have i heard that before ? oh yeah pie-rats going to walk the league pmsl and that humiliated team will be prem league champs pmsl another pathetic comment !! when you go to the beach are they shouts of beach whale pmsl

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

short drive from the council estate is it :lol:

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

How little you know of me.  :lol: And why on earth would anyone want to live in Manchester? It’s packed full of muslims!

Don’t forget those tissues on the 16th. Looks like you have to buy some fresh ones after tonight. Scousers running riot.

Bit racist

Edited by Trackrat
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Bit racist

No it’s not. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Perhaps you want to get off the wind up roundabout mate. Its been awful down here, and we are all p'eed off about it. Nothing to do with being running scared, you will see that in due course...

We all know it's been awful EVERYWHERE. That's why people are having a laugh at Shov's expense because of the nonsense he has been spouting how other clubs could and should have got other meetings on.  Have a word with the Poole mouthpiece for spouting nonsense.  It's all a laugh, at Shovlar's expense.  I mean,  if you are going to dish it ........... just saying. :P

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

This?

Or this?

Parkhill2.jpg

Fancy taking a picture of Poole Harbour with no rain anywhere. :P

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No it’s not. 

So why remove it???

8 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

We all know it's been awful EVERYWHERE. That's why people are having a laugh at Shov's expense because of the nonsense he has been spouting how other clubs could and should have got other meetings on.  Have a word with the Poole mouthpiece for spouting nonsense.  It's all a laugh, at Shovlar's expense.  I mean,  if you are going to dish it ........... just saying. :P

So why remove it???

I didn’t.

How can saying a place is full of muslims be racist? It was stating a fact. First of all the comment isn’t racist, and secondly muslims are not a race. They are followers of islam, a religion.

8 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

So why remove it???

Steve, just take a pull mate. We down here are all sick of this weather, Matt will be doing U turns and Glyns good work has yet to be shown in its fully glory, but it will eventually, we know the country has had its fair share, and no doubt other clubs are in the same boat. No pun intended. Hopefully, the weather will improve and we can get back to what this forum is about, talking Speedway.  ;)

8 hours ago, Gavan said:

One of the most comical threads on Poole for a long time.

Shovlar completely showing himself up on here over about 6 pages makes for very comical reading. 

Firstly telling everyone that the meeting at Wolves should have gone ahead because from his home in Dorset he knew the weather in Wolverhampton

Secondly then telling everyone that this meeting would be on because guess what 'technology' said it would be

Thirdly the meeting is off because guess what...'technology' got it wrong.

Shovlar can tell what the weather is in Wolverhampton form 180 miles away but cant get it right when its outside his front door!!

Surely he must be sick of everyone laughing at him on here

Isn't the first, won't be the last time he makes an idiot of himself on this forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1