British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich v Peterborough CS 5-4-18@7-30pm

A few puddles on the driveway and odd patches wet but mostly very dry in car park

20180403_154527-1-2-1-1-1.jpg

Been a mild day today with my car temperature showing 17 degrees. Even better it’s been windy too so that will have helped no end. 

New system is all around and also zonal so individual area volumes can be adjusted.  I popped in stadium and had a chat with the guy who just happened to be installing them that day.

• Like 2

I bet Kevin Long is a bit peeved! For years he’s been battling away with an ever degrading sound system and campaigning for improvements, and the very second he’s forced to give up presenting duties due to other work commitments, we install a brand new sound system!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A few puddles on the driveway and odd patches wet but mostly very dry in car park

20180403_154527-1-2-1-1-1.jpg

That's a cracking pic of the car park...probably the best I've ever seen in all my time as a speedway fan.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Lukas said:

That's a cracking pic of the car park...probably the best I've ever seen in all my time as a speedway fan.

Want me to put a reserved marker on that spot for ya?

5 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Want me to put a reserved marker on that spot for ya?

Think you should put up a prize for anyone who finds the actual spot in the car park were the picture was taken. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

Think you should put up a prize for anyone who finds the actual spot in the car park were the picture was taken. 

Not sure even I could!!

The original photo was a beautiful panoramic that could win awards :lol:

The crop was somewhat less inspiring but 0.247mb doesnt get you a lot!!

At least that still looked in focus which is more than the previous post of the track pic :P

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not sure even I could!!

The original photo was a beautiful panoramic that could win awards :lol:

The crop was somewhat less inspiring but 0.247mb doesnt get you a lot!!

At least that still looked in focus which is more than the previous post of the track pic :P

Wasn’t going to mention the track pic as I appreciated your efforts, but it did make me a little dizzy looking at it :lol:

• Haha 1