British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Redcar - 6.4.18 - Championship Shield

12 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Kus is getting blamed and he wasn't even in the race. :PJonas B Anderson was the rider involved, did just look like a racing incident and unfortunately looked like Steve couldn't get off the bike. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Soz my stupid mistake 

To be fair I don’t see a lot of fault anywhere, just a racing incident between two riders giving it everything.

• Like 2

Just a racing incident IMO,although Steve did go in a bit tight considering he wasn't that far in front.Best Wishes for speedy recovery he is a class act these days.

Jba had a little nibble coming of 4th bend but gave him room. Then lots of space on outside for Worrall going into 1. He choose to try and clamp.  Just a broken leg seems he got off lightly... 
Speaking of lights... they no very good:o

• Like 1

quite unpleasant viewing!  such a blow for Stevie,when you see the impact speed hes lucky to just get away with a broken leg,not that thats any consolation to the lad

still convinced the accident was purely racing,JBA im not sure meant any harm at that point,a little hard previously in the race maybe,,,,,

fingers still crossed that it is a clean break and that the planned surgery on Monday can get him fixed up sooner rather than later,he definitley seems determinded to bouce back--good luck Stevie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StevePark said:

Heat 10 Stevie W crash:

Total racing incident.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

I'm sure even stevie will watch that and retract his statement about the other rider.

Given his brothers Facebook comments (and some of the responses) I think that’s highly unlikely. 

People will always see events differently - looks like 2 guys having a good race to me.

Haha, Richie Worrall - one of the dirtiest riders in the league condemns JBA - one of the safest and fairest riders around...pot/kettle doesnt even come into it.

4 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Haha, Richie Worrall - one of the dirtiest riders in the league condemns JBA - one of the safest and fairest riders around...pot/kettle doesnt even come into it.

Sticking up for his brother what do you expect him to say, if the boot was on the other foot JBA would stick up for his you wouldn't expect anything less.

10 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Wrong on both counts. Richie got blamed for taking Kus off in a first bend collision, and was getting death threads from the pacifism Redcar fans, whilst JBA collected everyone especially his mate Lasse all season. Tak them dark glasses off. 

Best wishes to Steve and, hopefully he is back on it soon,,, also hope Richie doesn't take a hit, what with the 'brotherly hoodoo'  thing ;)