British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Redcar - 6.4.18 - Championship Shield

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:32 PM, montie said:

Stevie had made a fantastic pass on the out side down the home straight then rightly clamped JBA on the kerb[100% fair and clean move],sadly there was a little contact from then on in the unfortunate Stevie was just a passenger and couldnt get off the bike in time

I am neutral speedway fan of over 40 years and I was on the 1st Bend. No one was 'clamped' on the kerb. Watch the video. The point of contact was just slightly over half way across the track as I was stood directly in line with it. JBA did drift wider than he had done in the 3 previous laps however you could argue he was slightly in front, maybe. However, what is certain is that he did know that Worrall was on his outside and he did clip him. Not necessarily on purpose but certainly enough for Worrall to be offset and then with no where to go when the bike straightened up. Worrall looked really good up this point and proper #1 for Scunthorpe so I hope he gets better soon.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Wrong on both counts. Richie got blamed for taking Kus off in a first bend collision, and was getting death threads from the pacifism Redcar fans, whilst JBA collected everyone especially his mate Lasse all season. Tak them dark glasses off. 

Must be true if Judge Senility has ruled...:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, RedcarRacer said:

Must be true if Judge Senility has ruled...:rolleyes:

Talking about senility and YOU turn up again. :D

On 08/04/2018 at 9:05 PM, Tsunami said:

Wrong on both counts. Richie got blamed for taking Kus off in a first bend collision, and was getting death threads from the pacifism Redcar fans, whilst JBA collected everyone especially his mate Lasse all season. Tak them dark glasses off. 

I'm sure JBA and Bjerre had a coming together in the 4's individual meeting a couple if years back (handbags and all that) when Bjerre was pissed at JBA's tactics.

Re: other comments, I would never consider Richie as a dirty rider.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

I'm sure JBA and Bjerre had a coming together in the 4's individual meeting a couple if years back (handbags and all that) when Bjerre was pissed at JBA's tactics.

Re: other comments, I would never consider Richie as a dirty rider.

Yes, the 4's incident was just a continuation of the bad riding/blood between them both at the time.

Agree also with you about Richie. The snowflakes from Redcar have his card marked because he was involved in the Kus first bend bunching leaving Kus in the air fence, and they blamed Richie when Summers cut across his racing line going into the first bend, and I think both come down but Richie was excluded. Their misappropriate and disgusting comments from the bar terrace of 'hope you break your f....g leg/ neck' was a main subject of a  thread on their forum, and I was ashamed to be a speedway fan by association, to the defence of their horrible comments. To top it off the same crowd shouted the same to Andrew Tulley at the same spot, which was quite inappropriate seeing he had returned from having a broken bone in his neck/back. At one time I thought Andrew was going to go onto the bar terrace to introduce himself to some of the yobs. Fortunately some of the guilty party do not frequent the Redcar ranks these days, but of course there is always the nutters like RedcarRacer and his oppo Bellers  who still bring these things up.

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, the 4's incident was just a continuation of the bad riding/blood between them both at the time.

Agree also with you about Richie. The snowflakes from Redcar have his card marked because he was involved in the Kus first bend bunching leaving Kus in the air fence, and they blamed Richie when Summers cut across his racing line going into the first bend, and I think both come down but Richie was excluded. Their misappropriate and disgusting comments from the bar terrace of 'hope you break your f....g leg/ neck' was a main subject of a  thread on their forum, and I was ashamed to be a speedway fan by association, to the defence of their horrible comments. To top it off the same crowd shouted the same to Andrew Tulley at the same spot, which was quite inappropriate seeing he had returned from having a broken bone in his neck/back. At one time I thought Andrew was going to go onto the bar terrace to introduce himself to some of the yobs. Fortunately some of the guilty party do not frequent the Redcar ranks these days, but of course there is always the nutters like RedcarRacer and his oppo Bellers  who still bring these things up.

Yes that's right it's only "snowflakes" (copyright Daily Mail) who bring these things up says the bloke quoting chapter and verse about incidents involving other teams riders. My irony meter has gone to 11.

I take it you have read Richie's facebook post (the one titled JBA F*** me) and the associated replies stating "your time will come" and Richie baiting Jonas to respond on Facebook whilst others call JBA every name under the sun. 

I trust you are ashamed to be a speedway fan by association? 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Misappropriate comments - ha ha what a true Jason D you are lol...

• Sad 1

The air fence didn’t do much good...... it burst like a balloon on impact

Best wishes to Stevie for a speedy recovery

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Yes that's right it's only "snowflakes" (copyright Daily Mail) who bring these things up says the bloke quoting chapter and verse about incidents involving other teams riders. My irony meter has gone to 11.

I take it you have read Richie's facebook post (the one titled JBA F*** me) and the associated replies stating "your time will come" and Richie baiting Jonas to respond on Facebook whilst others call JBA every name under the sun. 

I trust you are ashamed to be a speedway fan by association? 

Strange you say other teams riders, when I was actually there and you were riding against MY team. Nothing ironic about that I can recall what happened, but others seem to put their slant on things. If you have had a climax of 11 from it , good for you.

I don't agree with riders slagging and taunting anybody or a rider in the social media, cos it's bad for the sport, but it also sets them up for more scrutiny if a suspicious accident was to happen afterwards. I am ashamed to being a speedway fan sometimes when certain fans drag the sport down with their stupid and non sensical comments of events and aimed at certain local teams and their riders. Two of them fans have already starred on this thread and not for the first time. There are decent Redcar fans, and in fact I stand with some by invitation at STMP, but some of your fans have let your club down on their tours, and in fact other Redcar fans have laughed at their attempts/comments on your own fans forum. I suppose you will probably deny that. Then that will be irony.

Edited by Tsunami

From my view of the incident looking at it a on from the Veranda outside the bar my opinion is Anderson took a look at Steve as was going past him and moved out to block the move collecting him and sending him in to the fence. In my opinion it was a deliberate act but as  it’s part of racing we will never know wether it Was done to cause injury or to protect a position 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

From my view of the incident looking at it a on from the Veranda outside the bar my opinion is Anderson took a look at Steve as was going past him and moved out to block the move collecting him and sending him in to the fence. In my opinion it was a deliberate act but as  it’s part of racing we will never know wether it Was done to cause injury or to protect a position 

Agree but it was subtle, Look at JBA's line coming out of the previous 4th bend.

I’m perfectly happy to call out Redcar fans and riders when I think they are in the wrong. Every team has fans whose behaviour doesn’t reflect well on the team.

If I thought JBA’s move was wilfully designed to cause Worrall harm I would say so but in my opinion it wasn’t. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Worrall talking nonsense on his facebook post made to look worse by all the hangers on. 

JBA done nothing wrong, and lets be honest Worrall is absolutely no angel either

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pinny said:

Worrall talking nonsense on his facebook post made to look worse by all the hangers on. 

JBA done nothing wrong, and lets be honest Worrall is absolutely no angel either

You've got the wrong Worrall Pinny. Stevie is squeaky clean and a brilliant rider. Richie is a good hard rider. What's this 'all the hangers on' lark ?