British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Redcar - 6.4.18 - Championship Shield

17 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

You've got the wrong Worrall Pinny. Stevie is squeaky clean and a brilliant rider. Richie is a good hard rider. What's this 'all the hangers on' lark ? 

Put your teeth back in the glass Dave ;)

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Put your teeth back in the glass Dave ;)

Only if you put your specs on. :P

13 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Only if you put your specs on. :P

A don't need to,,, av seen anuf ;)

On Monday, April 09, 2018 at 9:40 PM, Tsunami said:

Yes, the 4's incident was just a continuation of the bad riding/blood between them both at the time.

Agree also with you about Richie. The snowflakes from Redcar have his card marked because he was involved in the Kus first bend bunching leaving Kus in the air fence, and they blamed Richie when Summers cut across his racing line going into the first bend, and I think both come down but Richie was excluded. Their misappropriate and disgusting comments from the bar terrace of 'hope you break your f....g leg/ neck' was a main subject of a  thread on their forum, and I was ashamed to be a speedway fan by association, to the defence of their horrible comments. To top it off the same crowd shouted the same to Andrew Tulley at the same spot, which was quite inappropriate seeing he had returned from having a broken bone in his neck/back. At one time I thought Andrew was going to go onto the bar terrace to introduce himself to some of the yobs. Fortunately some of the guilty party do not frequent the Redcar ranks these days, but of course there is always the nutters like RedcarRacer and his oppo Bellers  who still bring these things up.

Nutters? By the way you have never seen me shout abuse at riders. Yet more buffonery from you! Madder than a box of frogs comes to mind!

Edited by Bellers101
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tsunami said:

You've got the wrong Worrall Pinny. Stevie is squeaky clean and a brilliant rider. Richie is a good hard rider. What's this 'all the hangers on' lark ? 

I am referring to richie worralls pathetic posts on facebook. Calling out other riders when lets be honest hes worse than most.

and see his replys to his facebook post regarding the hangers on