British Speedway Forum
jenga

WORKINGTON V GLASGOW. league cup. SATURDAY 7th . 7.00pm

1 minute ago, crescent girl said:

Glasgow have listed Bomber at No 5 and captain on Saturday.  

Clears things up cheers for that , with him listed at no5 for his polish club will be hard for him to manage both.

6 hours ago, Gazc said:

Be interesting to see what happens here if he is in Poland then NL guest only which i am sure will impact on travelling fans.

Might not make any difference, light rain now forecast all day :mad:. This weather is awful , was looking forward to a weekend of Speedway but looking doubtful

afternoon , just read the wee bit that sarj wrote on the Glasgow website .yea , you are correct.  the track was really poor last season when you were here , as were all the other track you rode on last year !  i cant see you getting any boo,s @ workington . you aint even worth them . but , i hope you have a superb meeting and actually get past the tapes in all of your races .

regards keeping your head down, that i strongly advise you do . if you do score a bucket load , it will be on the same track as last year , same shale , same water. oh but a certain steve lawson doing the track this year . now there is your excuse for the weekend if you score well.  lol .

so is bomber going to be around on Saturday or what . looks like even the Glasgow propaganda machine cant tell the fans . its all  a secret ya know . shhh . dont tell the paying fans , more importantly, dont tell yer own fans W.T.F. is going on . tha faccues are mucking  the Glasgow club up for sure . . come on , give us an answer .

saying  you were not treated very well , in what respect james . sticking a finger up @ fans is not good . yes , you got what you deserved . 

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

You are the HOME track is it not up to you to publish who is riding [Heard the tea was bad but dont know who is riding that's worse ]:D

1 hour ago, jenga said:

afternoon , just read the wee bit that sarj wrote on the Glasgow website .yea , you are correct.  the track was really poor last season when you were here , as were all the other track you rode on last year !  i cant see you getting any boo,s @ workington . you aint even worth them . but , i hope you have a superb meeting and actually get past the tapes in all of your races .

regards keeping your head down, that i strongly advise you do . if you do score a bucket load , it will be on the same track as last year , same shale , same water. oh but a certain steve lawson doing the track this year . now there is your excuse for the weekend if you score well.  lol .

so is bomber going to be around on Saturday or what . looks like even the Glasgow propaganda machine cant tell the fans . its all  a secret ya know . shhh . dont tell the paying fans , more importantly, dont tell yer own fans W.T.F. is going on . tha faccues are mucking  the Glasgow club up for sure . . come on , give us an answer .

saying  you were not treated very well , in what respect james . sticking a finger up @ fans is not good . yes , you got what you deserved . 

He's a lad eh boys will be boys.

well there was a whitehaven news lying round at work

guess what was on bottom of front page

a advert for the speedway  things might just be looking up

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Still no news from both camps on ty's visa or if harris is in poland.

An advertisement on Facebook Geoff, both teams at full strength...lets hope this bloody weather plays ball !

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Still no news from both camps on ty's visa or if harris is in poland.

Workington Twitter feed lists both Ty P and Chris H in the line-ups.

2 hours ago, Taylorj said:

An advertisement on Facebook Geoff, both teams at full strength...lets hope this bloody weather plays ball !

To old for facebook !

21 hours ago, MANSE said:

You are the HOME track is it not up to you to publish who is riding [Heard the tea was bad but dont know who is riding that's worse ]:D

In fairness it is in Workingtons best interests to do so. They are as you point out the home track and as such don't want negative comments affecting their business/crowd especially if inaccurate.

They gave Glasgow 24 hours to do so first from what I can see so don't see the problem 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

To old for facebook !

I'm surprised promoters don't ask for fans addresses then they could go round personally and tell them both teams and whether the match is on or not 

21 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I'm surprised promoters don't ask for fans addresses then they could go round personally and tell them both teams and whether the match is on or not 

Jenga lives under a bridge so how would they find him.

• Like 1

jenga far from living under a bridge

but he is about to upgrade to living on waste land

really hate the way you have to be on facebook or twitter to recieve updates for things thease days