British Speedway Forum

35 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Another excellent publication this week...

So sad to see the photo of Stoke's demolished stadium...

Another one bites the dust (literally)...

Strewth! Didn't realise that Stoke was no longer? Remember when it was built (1973) and their first season when they rode under the name of Chesterton.

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Another excellent publication this week...

I'll have to take your word for it as my copy is again late thanks to RM.......

1 hour ago, kitten2502 said:

VERY frustrating... can you just check when it does arrive that we have correct postcode, etc.

2 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Mine is late to this week, normally Thursdays and maybe the odd Friday. Nevermind it will fill in my Monday.

2 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

VERY frustrating... can you just check when it does arrive that we have correct postcode, etc.

Philip - everything is correct on the address front (I tear the address portion off for shredding & have checked).

Mine never arrived in my local newsagents until yesterday (Saturday)....Enjoyed the Vic Harding, Mark Loram and Darcy Ward Interviews/features:t:

8 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

5 hours ago, screm said:

Mine is late to this week, normally Thursdays and maybe the odd Friday. Nevermind it will fill in my Monday.

Mine hasn't arrived either - the first time for over two years that it hasn't arrived on either Thurday or Friday.

Back then I 'phoned the Pinegen office on the Monday afternoon and they kindly posted out another copy. On the Tuesday morning, of course, both the original and replacement copies arrived!!

Does it say how we can watch it or do you have to have "special boxes" to view. Would it also be on YouTube 24 hours later.

Got last weeks Star yesterday, but the delay is solely due to Post Office deliveries. IMO
Staff shortages no doubt,my Postman delivered my mail at 18.50 last night.

(included Star)

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Got last weeks Star yesterday, but the delay is solely due to Post Office deliveries. IMO
Staff shortages no doubt,my Postman delivered my mail at 18.50 last night.

(included Star)

Mine arrived about 5 minutes ago.

56 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Does it say how we can watch it or do you have to have "special boxes" to view. Would it also be on YouTube 24 hours later.

IT will be on Premier Sports. For more information about streaming go to the International World Speedway section here on the bsf ...Poland Extraleague, etc

Philip that's a problem then as I normally get mine on Thursday and it has not shown up today!