British Speedway Forum

Royal Mail deliveries are, sadly, very erratic these days as many have previously posted here. It is frustrating for us, having paid for first class mail, but it is out of our control. Sorry ...

• Like 2

Remarkable interview with Chris Schramm in this weeks Star.

All the best Chris, take care.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordon Pairman said:

Mine turned up this morning. First time it’s been on time since the lockdown. Things are looking up!

GOOD news ... thanks for your support

4 hours ago, Gordon Pairman said:

Mine turned up this morning. First time it’s been on time since the lockdown. Things are looking up!

I said exactly the same. First time since March that mine has arrived On a Thursday. Means Royal Mail getting things sorted!

Mine hasn’t.  Sadly Friday is more the norm. Saturday sometimes and on a couple of times it has been Monday.

i can’t blame it on Covid either as it was like this before. It may just be coincidence but it seems to have got more erratic since it moved away from the brown envelopes.

10 hours ago, Gordon Pairman said:

Last weeks edition turned up yesterday, so not holding my breath for this weeks arriving anytime soon.

10 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Last weeks edition turned up yesterday, so not holding my breath for this weeks arriving anytime soon.

IT is baffling ... what is your postcode?

21 hours ago, Gordon Pairman said:

Interesting because my copy arrived yesterday on time for the first time in a month.

11 hours ago, a4poster said:

Mine hasn’t.  Sadly Friday is more the norm. Saturday sometimes and on a couple of times it has been Monday.

i can’t blame it on Covid either as it was like this before. It may just be coincidence but it seems to have got more erratic since it moved away from the brown envelopes.

That is my experience also.

Hopefully will be have arrived when I get home this evening

On 6/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, Gordon Pairman said:

A few weeks ago my delivery was all over the place but for the last couple of weeks it back on track with Friday deliveries. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, screm said:

A few weeks ago my delivery was all over the place but for the last couple of weeks it back on track with Friday deliveries. 

THERE does appear to be an improvement, although have to say that we estimate over 90 per cent of subs are being delivered Thursday/Friday. Just need to sort kitten2502 out!

• Haha 1

Thanks Speedway Star for the Polish reports and news. Just what we needed.

Any chance of anyone telling me how pronounce the name’s of the clubs. I have guessed but would like to know if I’m anywhere near.