British Speedway Forum

On 10/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, Ajr said:

I to am having issues with the exactly app, won't open just crashes, re installed it and no better

Have received e mail from Exact editions telling me the app upgrade is awaiting Google approval, apparently there's a backlog so not able to get access 

I picked up a copy at Manchester Airport during a flying visit to the UK recently.   Have to say - despite there being no UK season - it was a good read and I like the layout.  The one thing I didn't see - was averages etc for the Polish and Swedish Leagues - which given there are no UK stats I figured they might be included.  Otherwise - I am glad you are still managing to Publish Mr. Rising.

15 hours ago, MassMarauder said:

I picked up a copy at Manchester Airport during a flying visit to the UK recently.   Have to say - despite there being no UK season - it was a good read and I like the layout.  The one thing I didn't see - was averages etc for the Polish and Swedish Leagues - which given there are no UK stats I figured they might be included.  Otherwise - I am glad you are still managing to Publish Mr. Rising.

Polish Ekstraliga averages were in last week’s issue (Oct 17), Polish Division One & Two are in this week’s.

• Like 1

Think the Star have done a great job in difficult circumstances,good coverage and articles of Polish speedway.While the quality of the paper is not up to much it’s understandable in these hard times.Well Done.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think the Star have done a great job in difficult circumstances,good coverage and articles of Polish speedway.While the quality of the paper is not up to much it’s understandable in these hard times.Well Done.

THANKS ... we are hopeful (no promises!) that if there is a speedway season in 2021 and sales pick up we will revert to previous paper.

Tbh I don't have a problem with the paper altho I don't keep mine after reading it. I suppose for collectors it's more of an issue

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Good edition this week i thought ;)

NOTHING to do with a interview with a certain ex Reading team manager:party:

I felt sympathy for that poor laptop ;-)

Got mine in the post yesterday as per.

Excellent feature on Mike Golding (Part one). Looking forward to next week's Part two.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:05 AM, Skidder1 said:

Got mine in the post yesterday as per.

Excellent feature on Mike Golding (Part one). Looking forward to next week's Part two.

At meetings like the AGM's, I always found Mike to be quite quiet and let Matt always take the lead. Certainly from his interview he has been a very ardent fan doing every job imaginable.

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

At meetings like the AGM's, I always found Mike to be quite quiet and let Matt always take the lead. Certainly from his interview he has been a very ardent fan doing every job imaginable.

Mike was always the one to mingle with the fans and trackstaff to get feedback - as well as many of the other jobs on race night. Matt usually handled the majority of the office work, admin, contracts, sponsorship/advertising etc.

• Like 1