British Speedway Forum

28 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Visited the Shay once Hyde road two or three times and Bradford three or four times, Bradford v Kings Lynn , British GP, world championship qualifiers etc

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

OFFICE has been inundated with calls from subscribers not getting their copy ... yet again, apologies, but nothing we can do other than froth at the mouth

It’s pretty bad in the Peterborough area, myself and several local friends are all still waiting for this weeks copy, which considering we are about 10-15 miles away from the printers just shows how hopeless RM is.

Just now, bigcatdiary said:

It’s pretty bad in the Peterborough area, myself and several local friends are all still waiting for this weeks copy, which considering we are about 10-15 miles away from the printers just shows how hopeless RM is.

THIS is certainly the worst week we have experienced and it isn't localised so no explanation there.

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THIS is certainly the worst week we have experienced and it isn't localised so no explanation there.

I think their is enough comment to suggest local sorting offices are holding back magazines when they are under pressure with big demand, our postmen mentioned that that other weekly magazines were at least two days late this week.

What makes it worse is the only thing my Postman delivered today was four pieces of junk mail. 

just want to let You know that mine has arrived here in Bavaria on the usual Friday again this week as it does most of the time.

nothing to complain about the delivery of the Speedway Star here on the Continent

Just had a Saturday delivery which is unusual but no star again tho my son's wrestling magazine has turned up

• Like 1

Just asked my brother whose a postie in the next area and he says they had the stars come this morning for delivery, so there's obviously been an hold up somewhere

Really enjoying the sections on the KO Cup finals of years gone by. Any idea of there will be a similar series for the second level i.e. National / Premier League? 

Royal mail is a useless organisation I'm a dental technician my supplies can take 2 weeks to get to me.the only way to beat this is to order something that has to come via courier dpd etc next day. I now get my speedway star in morrisons Thursday no problem post will take 5 days have to say morrisons only had 1 star now its 5 copies. 

I cancelled my subscription a few years ago due to erratic deliveries, ASDA next to me have it occasionally Morrisons usually have it but that would mean almost a five mile round trip.

20 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

I cancelled my subscription a few years ago due to erratic deliveries, ASDA next to me have it occasionally Morrisons usually have it but that would mean almost a five mile round trip.

DIGITAL?

Mine is late too.  Not blaming the 'Star office as others said issues will have been posted and I get there are 'guarranteed next day delivery' options but it's annoying when junk mail and other post still arrives....