British Speedway Forum

On 10/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

10 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Going to get worse, silly season called Christmas on the way, can you just imagine another increase in volume through delivery systems in general.

The big courier companys seem to get things right I use dpd for model railways.next day £4.00 and a time when it will arrive.

Edited by Watkins

I paid £3 for a shrub to travel from Norfolk to Chester...... 8 days.  Some deliveries are good, some not so, even after paying a few quid.

FROM one subscriber ... I was about to ring the speedway star to tell them I hadn't received my magazine since 26th September!
This week I've received 3 magazines, 1 on Monday, 1 on Tuesday and this weeks magazine has arrived today!
So much reading 

I ordered and paid for something from a company in June, and still haven't received it.  As they are ignoring my e-mails, they are obviously a fake website. 

WE are in the process of establishing a system whereby those who email us when not receiving their copy of SS on a Thursday or Friday will be able to email subs@pinegen.co.uk and receive a link to access that week's copy. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 8:23 PM, Triple.H. said:

To me that reads like you suspect Pinegen have that most hated of things an

Indian Callcentre

Not at all! With all that is going on, I do not want to make a call too early & then receive two of the same weeks publication. How much extra would this cost Pinegen & then our subs go up.

As I was typing this, a knock on the door, the postwoman delivers my post including this weeks SS and a small parcel from Amazon which was due to be delivered between 3-12 December!

Is the Speedway Star being sold in WHsmith again?. Managed to get one in the Erdington store today to my amazement. 

Mine arrived on time today and what a read it is.

Some great stories this week, I particularly liked the Castagna, Tatum and Refs stories and the potted history of the KO Cup is an excellent series.

The FIM supremo certainly had some choice words for the U.K. Promoters and to be fair a lot of what he said made sense.