British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

No need to run the bath tonight again:lol:

Be careful Geoff that will be 2 baths in the same year :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Thought the post office where getting more staff in? I said before I'm a dental technician ordered teeth Monday may come next week.if any of u want dentures for xmas no chance:rofl:,morrisons in south Wales had plenty of speedway stars yesterday nice one.

9 minutes ago, Watkins said:

morrisons in south Wales had plenty of speedway stars yesterday nice one.

Wonderful. South Wales is such a vital place for modern day speedway support. Does any member by chance know how well Speedway Star is doing on the Isle of Man?

2 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

Wonderful. South Wales is such a vital place for modern day speedway support. Does any member by chance know how well Speedway Star is doing on the Isle of Man?

Do you manage to get it in Penge, after all you are such a vital supporter of modern speedway, not having attended a meeting for about 15 years and no intention of doing so in the future. Sure all the tracks in 2021 will thank you for your support, as will the Speedway Star

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i've had no post for 3 days now which is very unusual, i haven't been working locally so don't know if my normal Postie is off, but its no hardship the Star will turn up tomorrow or monday.

On the plus side all the presents have been wrapped instead of me reading

Edited by Triple.H.

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

No sign of Star this week.

That's because it's not due until Christmas Eve. It'll be in the East. :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gambo said:

That's because it's not due until Christmas Eve. It'll be in the East. :D

If you read the Bible, the star that led the 3 wise men, kings, astrologists, from the East, was not visible when Jesus was born, it was some time later when Jesus was an infant. So, actually the star was very much later then December 24th, does that imply the Speedway Star will be that much late too. Hopefully not!

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

If you read the Bible, the star that led the 3 wise men, kings, astrologists, from the East, was not visible when Jesus was born, it was some time later when Jesus was an infant. So, actually the star was very much later then December 24th, does that imply the Speedway Star will be that much late too. Hopefully not!

Not much hope for my Star arriving anytime soon:rolleyes::D

59 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

IF you want a print replacement, email dave@pinegen.co.uk with your name and address or for a digital online version email ssdigital@pinegen.co.uk with your postcode

42 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IF you want a print replacement, email dave@pinegen.co.uk with your name and address or for a digital online version email ssdigital@pinegen.co.uk with your postcode

Thanks,I’ll hang on its come on a Monday before.

I am sick to death of posts on this thread talking about the non or late arrival of their Speedway Star magazine.

If you have a problem then contact the publishers direct or take the matter up with your local Royal Mail contact.

It was inevitable that putting the magazine in a clear plastic type envelope sends the wrong message to Royal Mail staff, i.e. it is probably junk mail and goes to the bottom of the pile for delivery.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

5 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Ironically at work I and my fellow Speedway cronies would always refer to the Speedway Star as the Bible!